Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 13 - The Demon World

Dex-chan lover
No.. That's the 1st after he already finished the 100 Worlds x_x.. So it's technically World 101
Yes and no. Remember, original Ed did not hop back in time, but rather he sent his knowledge and skills back to the his original self when he first arrived in the white room. So, at this point, he's on the first world -- and he has yet to visit/help/fix those other 99 worlds. (Moreover, he now has very good reason to suspect that those other worlds will also need him to do more than what his previous future self did.)

Time spent: He's been doing this for 100 years. (See first page of first chapter.)

Home: Ed apparently still wants to go back to his original world, the world he came from before he was first yanked into the white world.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, I forgot he was doing a full newgame+ and not just rebooting that one level to get the good ending.

Does being kicked out because the party disbanded count?

Double-page supporter
Wut, why is he talking about going back? And getting exiled again? And we're already at the 'final battle'? Is this manga getting axed or something?
Dude, just live with your elf waifu and get over it, this MC makes no sense. (Or I just forgot something big)
Guy wants to go home. Me personally would ditch any fantasy world with any kind of waifu to get back to my steam library.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, I forgot he was doing a full newgame+ and not just rebooting that one level to get the good ending.

I assume that you responded to my post, then edited your own, because I got a notification that I was quoted...

Anyway, it's been implied that disbanding would not count. Since his goal is to go home I would assume that he doesn't want to risk finding out.

Dex-chan lover
Yes. There will be times when he gets "kicked out" because there's no need for a party any more.

That damn romance tag better not have been there for some stupid romance plot with each new world!

Don't worry:
Tia is the only love interest as far as I read.

Dex-chan lover
I assume that you responded to my post, then edited your own, because I got a notification that I was quoted...

Anyway, it's been implied that disbanding would not count. Since his goal is to go home I would assume that he doesn't want to risk finding out.
Yep, I commented on something and the answer to my bafflement was in a post immediately above mine, so I tried to hide my shame, but just deleting my post doesn't seem to be an option? So I erased it and made a different, but still chapter relevant comment.

Dex-chan lover
Its honestly really funny that this actually feels like the epilogue, and it is true........from a certain point of view.

But dang, its actually quite a while. The hyper-extended prologue to Ed's tale will finally end soon :dogkek:

Oh it is the final battle for that world in particular, but it ain't the end of the tale since he still got 99 more happy endings he needs to see through.

Unless the manga is getting axed as soon as they finish the first world as some sort of Novel teaser...

Tia will be joining the world hopping like a clingy girlfriend
This is exactly why I came to the comments section. Thanks homie.

Dex-chan lover
Wut, why is he talking about going back? And getting exiled again? And we're already at the 'final battle'? Is this manga getting axed or something?
Dude, just live with your elf waifu and get over it, this MC makes no sense. (Or I just forgot something big)

Final battle for this 001 world
He still need to fix another 99 worlds

Thanks for the chapter!

I thought this arc would still have some 2-3 more chapters before the confrontation, then again it has been fast paced and with some time skips since the start.
I've read ch 14 RAW
at the end of the ch 14 raw, Edd clearly stated he will leave right now and not gonna follow them to maou base. Which mean it would take like another 5-8 more chapter for this arc to be completed

Are there conditionals on him being kicked out? Does it not work if the Hero knows he wants to be laid off?

The "exiles condition" will get loose for time to time
At first, it strictly need to follow said rules (must be kicked out and 6 months together)
But after a few of world hopping, Edd can be exiled after being laid off or the party is officially disbanded

Oh god, I didn't even consider that Ed wants to go back to the other 99 worlds. I thought that he wanted to stick to this world because of Tia...

Tia is one of his ultimate reason why he wanna fix all those world

It seems some people are forgetting the very plot of the manga and the very reason why he was "willing" to be part of this whole "get kicked out of the hero party in 100 worlds" in the first place. He literally says it this chapter: he wants to go home.

Also, did they just casually say that he's been at this for, at minimum, fifty years? (Unless I do math wrong again... 6 months = 1/2 year * 100 = 100 / 2 = 50 years, plus any additional time he had to spend prior to getting kicked out, plus the additional 6 months he just spent...)
Chapter 1 and 2 clearly stated that he has been doing this for at least 100 years (with an average 1 year for each world, with almost 2 years for his longest record)

Meanwhile in WN he has been doing this for an infinite loop

Makes me wonder if Ed had similar "important" relationships in the other 99 worlds. Not necessarily romantic, but just bonds strong enough that he'd consider staying with the other person/s or bringing them along in world-hopping.
He does have

In 002 world, he has very admirable blacksmithing teacher, in which has been hinted when he is doing blacksmithing for the group weapon a few chapter back

That damn romance tag better not have been there for some stupid romance plot with each new world!
I can assure you there's zero harem in this manga as far as I read the WN

I even dare to say that there is almost no romance in this novel, even Edd x Tia doesn't have romance scene that much in WN

It does but Edd wont figured this out at least for another 5 worlds

Dex-chan lover
Oh, no it's just Tia only. This is Tia's multiverse and we are living in it

Dex-chan lover
Oh it is the final battle for that world in particular, but it ain't the end of the tale since he still got 99 more happy endings he needs to see through.

Unless the manga is getting axed as soon as they finish the first world as some sort of Novel teaser...

Tia will be joining the world hopping like a clingy girlfriend
Ah, I wasn't aware the other worlds were in trouble, I guess I missed that part. Appreciate the actually helpful response.

Dex-chan lover
It seems some people are forgetting the very plot of the manga and the very reason why he was "willing" to be part of this whole "get kicked out of the hero party in 100 worlds" in the first place. He literally says it this chapter: he wants to go home.

Also, did they just casually say that he's been at this for, at minimum, fifty years? (Unless I do math wrong again... 6 months = 1/2 year * 100 = 100 / 2 = 50 years, plus any additional time he had to spend prior to getting kicked out, plus the additional 6 months he just spent...)
He already cleared them all. It wasn't quite clear he had to redo them ALL or that they all went to shit
TBH I just thought he was there for his elfu.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No.. That's the 1st after he already finished the 100 Worlds x_x.. So it's technically World 101
he has finished 100 worlds, he is now revisiting them all. so this is number 1 of the revisits. dont try the pedantic game with me. i can run concentric pedantic circles around most people.

Dex-chan lover
The whole premise is he wants to go home. However after seeing how shit things went for people he genuinely cared about, he is back to make things right in Speedrun Boogaloo: 100 Worlds Part 2

Remember how she said not to just suddenly dissappear or anything... and its clear she has some memory of the first time they met? How do you think shes gunna take Ed once again bailing on the party?

Poorly. So poorly, shes gunna invent a new form of space/time teleportation to follow our boy to his man cave.

Also shit is about to get fucking ROUDY. We have the fully charged True Hero, armed with the True Hero's Sword with the knowledge of last time... the Demon King butchered his team. We got Tia fully charged up on wormpoop and Gonzo the strongest man is armed with the strongest arms.... and that's before we get to Ed with 100 years of fighting prowness and cheat skills.

The Demon King is 10,000% fucked fifty ways to Sunday and doesnt even know how hard him and his army is gunna get bodied.
heh... yeah... the demon lord sure is fucked... this isn't at all some bigger hidden plot...

Users who are viewing this thread