Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Power Uploader
Hmm... interesting. If anyone is wondering why the hell would this guy want to go back to his world when there is no one there that is close to him⸺well, you need to understand that we, the people living in modern society are so used to it that we have gotten bored and some of us wonder whether or not a more medieval setting would be better, in fact, some people prefer it. Traditionalists if I recall correctly.

But this dude has been living a medieval lifestyle for 100 years, that's a whole lifetime. I'm sure he misses the comfort of modern society and the unlimited entertainment and ease of access that comes along with it, that we are all so bored by. We are very close to sex robots. Surely this man would not want to miss the upcoming tech revolution.

So yeah, I understand why he would want to dump his medieval magical lifestyle and come back here. People get bored. The reason is simple.

Hmm... interesting. If anyone is wondering why the hell would this guy want to go back to his world when there is no one there that is close to him⸺well, you need to understand that we, the people living in modern society are so used to it that we have gotten bored and some of us wonder whether or not a more medieval setting would be better, in fact, some people prefer it. Traditionalists if I recall correctly.

But this dude has been living a medieval lifestyle for 100 years, that's a whole lifetime. I'm sure he misses the comfort of modern society and the unlimited entertainment and ease of access that comes along with it, that we are all so bored by. We are very close to sex robots. Surely this man would not want to miss the upcoming tech revolution.

So yeah, I understand why he would want to dump his medieval magical lifestyle and come back here. People get bored. The reason is simple.
you missed the part that he isnt from our "modern society". Look at page 3.

He will miss Dawntrail 7.0 and he's already missed FF16.

Fed-Kun's army

He’s not from the modern world and his world did not age over time. God( the person who threw the book) stated that the big numbers represent the world while the little numbers represent the passage of time has gone by. His world: 000, it was shown that no time has pass by.

Contributor
This seems fresher than I expected. It's also one of the rarer isekai whose protagonist is not Japanese and originally came from another fantasy world, (that world 000).

So Ed is trapped in a sort of space between worlds having mysteriously lived for 100+ years without aging (if I understand it correctly, after having spent 1~ year in each world where he got himself banished), and it even touches on the problem of him wanting to go back home, including his longing for his family.

The central conflict and goal of the protagonist is introduced: to go home. Here he is told to enter yet another world of his choosing using the key and that will supposedly unlock the door to his home world (if I'm not mistaken).

Users who are viewing this thread