Tsuihousareta Meika no Chounan – Baka ni Sareta Hazure Skill de Saikyou e to Nobori Tsumeru - Ch. 7 - Forming a Party

Dex-chan lover
Some rather...weird choice of translating in this chapter

"inviting" instead of "treating"( to food)

"magic healing" instead of "MP/mana recovery"
it seems this manga runs on typos, the high priest saying resistance instead of nullification, everything that was said on this chapter, it kinda shows

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is it me or is this MC just a jackass idk well he did give them food he just be mad aggressive when he could just say no and keep it moving and shit like he just gives off bad vibes for being a MC that I’m supposed like

Dex-chan lover
it seems this manga runs on typos, the high priest saying resistance instead of nullification, everything that was said om thia chapter, it kinda shows

the resistance vs nullification was in RAW and even MC questioned if the priest misspoke.

whereas this is raw vs translation thing

Dex-chan lover
In b4 these 2 just fuckin die trying to get more powerful so mc will accept them

Dex-chan lover
Some rather...weird choice of translating in this chapter

"inviting" instead of "treating"( to food)

"magic healing" instead of "MP/mana recovery"
Magic Healing not being a magic spell that restores health actually helps my confusion a bunch. The oddity of "Why are you only talking to doctors about your injury, and not your friend who apparently specializes in this?"

Dex-chan lover
Magic Healing not being a magic spell that restores health actually helps my confusion a bunch. The oddity of "Why are you only talking to doctors about your injury, and not your friend who apparently specializes in this?"
Believe she is his sister. Also seems sus a f that the church wouldn't take a pair of orphaned siblings where one is basically a white mage while the other has a high ranked knight class. One would think healing the injury and indebting the pair to the church would be the prefect way recruit some future acolytes.

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or is this MC just a jackass idk well he did give them food he just be mad aggressive when he could just say no and keep it moving and shit like he just gives off bad vibes for being a MC that I’m supposed like
If you read the novel, he's really curt with everyone, and often pisses people off because he doesn't bother with polite language. The story really makes it a big deal when he respects someone enough to add -san to their name.

But yeah, overall he's kind of an asshole for the most part and causes friction whenever he meets someone new because he's got a prickly attitude towards everyone.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure, but did we read the same manga...?

So let me get this straight. These are the same thieves that tried to attack MC and steal his possessions. the MC who despite that, allowed them live in his room. The MC who just walked into the room after spending a week in the forest, alone, experimenting with poisonous plants, has a jumped up little prick getting in his face and demanding answers. Then after giving the asshat food, the next words out of the self-entitled shits mouth are more demands?

At what point do you feel MC doesn't have the the right to utterly shut this asshole down? He has shown a great ammount of restraint in not just handing the sister his severed head, let alone showing some anger when the idiot shows him nothing but angst and little to no respect.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
another arrow victim?

ksnip-tmp-Uxc-Tj-V.png

Dex-chan lover
more or less has been said already but, yeah, it's kinda just his personality but it's also pretty justified on all their parts. Given what he's been through, Chris is a bit untrusting and prickly with people. He also doesn't believe in titles or giving anyone any special kind of respect over their blessings or their family, only personal accomplishments and what you do with your blessings. Ralph, on the other hand, is the most open of the group, but because of his knee injury, being in pain, his alcoholic father fucking up his knee in the first place, and being abandoned by everyone but the slum folk, his openness is mostly complaints and a feeling of helplessness right now.

Users who are viewing this thread