Tsuki 50-man Moratte mo Ikigai no nai Tonari no Onee-san ni 30-man de Yatowarete "Okaeri" tte Iu Oshigoto ga Tanoshii - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Saotome-san wa…

Fed-Kun's army
@bigtiddyoneesan
I personally feel her mental state is a big minus and that it needs to be toned down just a little bit because if it gets any worse the fluff will feel less wholesome and more like ignoring a serious problem.

Dex-chan lover
Okay she is not mentally okay at all. She should invest her money into seeing a psychiatrist or therapist and not some random nice neighbor. Also who the hell drinks Dasani? Tap tastes better than that. If the problem is chlorine, Dasani tastes like someone dumped a bath of chemicals in each bottle.

Dex-chan lover
I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I think it portrays something important. Despite being a comedy, and playing with humor, it really tackles something as simple, and yet as harsh, as the feeling of loneliness of an empty house, and the fear of not being wanted. I think it's great.
On the other hand, she's too extreme. And I don't mean in the "oh it's a manga, they send people flying with a punch" extreme. I think at this point her mental health is in real need of professional help, and while it'd be lovely to have a sugary, fluffy romance where the neighbor heals her, it's not enough. Just like it's not enough for a person with depression to just have a friend, or a lover.

@auriga Agreed. The whole chapter as a whole felt weird.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who has anxiety and is also dating someone with anxiety and low sense of self-worth, I think this was a surprisingly accurate depiction of anxiety in relationships. Even the smallest, slightest detail can set it off, and they lead to these rapid 0 to 100 thoughts of what a terrible person you are. This chapter alone earns the manga an easy 10 just from how raw and unabridged the message the chapter is delivering feels to someone who's dealt with both sides of an anxiety relationship.

Yeah why did God give us the ability to regret?
AAH FUCK MY MEMORIES ARE COMING BACK AAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
yeaaah this girl is depressing. It kinda hurts how I can kinda understand/relate with her too.

Dex-chan lover
As a God once said, "you are my best waifu. Waifu? No no no no no no no You are my best friend! Are you ok?" -Fubuki
Sorry this is the first thing I thought of when I saw fubuki plush

Thanks for the translation l

Funny how the mc blamed god for something like that tbh. Felt so stupid and out of place.

Dex-chan lover
Dasani is quite literally the shittiest bottles water I have ever drank. What the fuck is this rent

The whole sabbath dialog felt poorly translated and confusing. did anyone understand that? I am confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread