Tsuki 50-man Moratte mo Ikigai no nai Tonari no Onee-san ni 30-man de Yatowarete "Okaeri" tte Iu Oshigoto ga Tanoshii - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Saotome-san wa…

Double-page supporter
Ah yes. The 3 item game.

Sake, Grape-flavored medicine, and telling the cashier "I'm running errands for my friend, he just got a job as either a host or a nursery school teacher."

Dex-chan lover
Saotome's base salary puts her in a 23% tax bracket, so her before-tax pay is actually around 650k yen monthly. Depending on company policy, some Japanese employees can get 13 months salary annually, with the 13th salary as an automatic bonus. Saotome also works in a higher tier sales capacity, negotiating deals instead of smaller scale product sales, so the bulk of her income would come from commissions and performance bonuses. In Japan such commissions and bonuses can range up to 2.7 million yen annually, with an average of 1.2 million yen. So even looking at her basic salary, Saotome's annual base pay is probably closer to 8.4 million yen annually (for comparison the top sales rep base pay for Tokyo in 2020 is around 8.6 million yen), or about 80k USD, and her before-tax annual income could be between 9.6 to 11 million yen depending on how good she is at her job. That's actually pretty good. If you go by the standard 8-tier pay system for Japanese companies and consider that median CEO pay in Japan is around 120 million yen, that would put her at tier-5, encroaching on tier-6 in the pay structure.

The reason Matsutomo's old company is so afraid of the headhunter is because they're a BLACK COMPANY. This is evident in Matsutomo's description of it in the previous chapters. The company is running its business not in accordance to labor laws, so they're scared shitless of a headhunting firm who by definition audits working conditions in companies they interact with. It wasn't Saotome who bullied them into firing Matsutomo, well, not directly anyway. However, the fact that she could engage a headhunting firm on her own IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT and get them to release Matsutomo from his company BY MORNING indicates that her position is pretty high in her own company, which actually fits her salary profile.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought this was kind of wholesome at first but now it's creeping me out with how he's basically taking care of a baby now...

Group Leader
So... they basically have a married life without getting to the good part of having an ACTUAL married life?(no sexy time)

Dex-chan lover
"So are you a host or a nursery school teacher now?"
Right now? Both, actually...

Dex-chan lover
I'm more interested in pages 1-2 actually. Especially about different underwear, natto and fu-chan

Dex-chan lover
@sssr

Wow, damn. Thanks for the insight!

But bow I'm curious of why you know about the tier system and all that stuff. Economy student perhaps?

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu 8-tier pay system is pretty standard worldwide, and my company partners with Marubeni and Sumitomo.

Dex-chan lover
He does not need to pray to God for HE IS GOD.

Also, thank you for the TL! Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
DpmWYPL.png

Way to make this so complicated. Could have just said he was taking care of his sick neighbor and if he could drop off cooking sake and drinkable medicine at his place, then it's a lot less complicated.

But hey, we need brain-fried MCs or else there wouldn't be drama to watch/read.

Users who are viewing this thread