Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 54 - Errand Boy of the Fickle Goddess

Dex-chan lover
The goddess majorly pissed off Makoto in the beginning, now she's trying to make a real enemy out of him.

@JeezyHungry He'll restore them later, no doubt. No big deal.

Double-page supporter
Wow, what a jumbled mess of a chapter...

I wish Makoto could just screw his fucking head on straight already. YOU'RE NOT HUMAN IN THIS WORLD, BUDDY. THE GODDESS MADE SURE OF THAT. THERE WILL BE PEOPLE LIKE SOPHIA WHO WON'T HESITATE TO TRY AND CUT YOU DOWN. Just cunt-punt the bitch and move on. Leave the petty squabbles to the humans and demons.

He's basically the Lord of the Demi-Humans at this point. Grow a pair and declare yourself the Protector of the Demi-Humans already, and slaughter any who dare to challenge you, human and demon alike. All of this pussy-footing is just leaving a bad taste in my mouth. I'm sick and tired of these isekai manga that are clearly written for black company employees, where you go to another world and become a successful merchant.

Otonashi is the only human that he has even the slightest obligation to. The rest of the world can burn for all I care. They don't deserve to be saved.

What do you think of that, you Goddess of Vanity? Your transgression shall be your world's undoing. Humanity will fall, and the Demi-Humans will inherit the world.

Aggregator gang
GOD I AM JUST WAITING FOR THIS AREA TO BECOME A NEW LAKE! DROP THE NUKES BOIS!

@Bling
Actually after years of hiatus, the author is back to writing more Tsuki chapters.

@MrMcNasty
Aren't there enough edgy, kill everyone series as it is?
Also super mega spoiler
Through a vision of a possible future, becoming the demon lord is what gets both Mio and Tomoe killed. So it's best that MC doesn't follow this route.

Dex-chan lover
He can't catch a break. I hope he ends up wiping that goddess of the face of universe at the end.

Dex-chan lover
ARRRGH COME ON! just when i'm enjoying our MC's appearance author HAD to switch the focus to these inconsequential casts!

Dex-chan lover
I get that the author is trying to make the MC be in 'danger' so that we get tension...but this is a really poor attempt. This doesn't read as danger it just comes off as annoying. The MC is walking around in full gear that massively restricts his power and he can already block her attacks. And his internal monologue is just..really annoying, even if it is 'accurate' to what a person would be thinking we don't have to hear all of it and him looping back over on his logic. This is like when Kirito in SAO had to save the fairy form being deleted and he just hacked the whole computer in like a minute..'cept this time we -know- he can do the hack before hand. This feels so fake.

Fed-Kun's army
Navarre is genuinely the good bit of this particular set of chapters insofar as it focuses on the other two heroes.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but does the author really think i give a single shit about those retards heroes ? I just want them dead.

i’m ngl i fully just glimpse over whatever battle the “heroes” are doing. i really just care about our MC and so far their battle is pretty boring. I also don’t really feel very connected to them so its not like I really feel anything bc this random ogre girl is sacrificing herself. but maybe its just me.

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi Well no, it was never suppose to show that Makoto is in a dangerous situation. From his point of view anyways, since this situation to him is just annoying. Also no, Kirito never hacked anything that never happened. Go re-assess the situation and see what's actually happening.

@maelstroon
because the godde--- excuse me, please let me correct myself.
basically that bug told them (the demon) to go and fuck themself bacause they're ugly af for her (not blessed being & etc, is what she told to human iirc) and told the human (the pretty ones) to basicaly murder them on sight (not really, but yeah it is).
(the very same reason as to why our dear mc here has to go through all this)

this is... not really what I would count as a spoiler, but just in case...
...as for the reasoning from the demon side, it's the basic need of a living being. and because, fuck that bug.

Aggregator gang
Am I the only one who just simply skips over the non-Makoto part?

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 Okay, that explain things quite a bit thank you, at least now I know the backstory to this mess

@SweatyBrie yeah that makes sense to me, hahaha, thank you

@Myst Ok so she does all of this to mc, and still has the nerve to summon him to help her against the people that are suffering like him? Is she out of her mind?

How much longer until we could see the MC fight? Seems like a lot of stalling is happening for no reason

Users who are viewing this thread