Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 54 - Errand Boy of the Fickle Goddess

My first reaction when I'm in a life and death situation and have already lost a courple fingers is also to monologue a bit with myself.

thanks for the chapter but this is burning me out, The destinct lack of mc during these past chapters, and when we see him its him being a fuckwit idiot, its just so depressing.

Dex-chan lover
How many god damn months are we going to watch a bunch of geeks no one could possibly care about posture at each other? This is becoming worse than Shield Hero and the endless turtle arc because there at least it involved the main cast.

Dex-chan lover
@Savok They are just trying to build more hate for hibiki and tomoki. I just wonder why he wouldn't remove his rings to terrify them a bit

Fed-Kun's army
@WillLi That's not really correct. His gear doesn't restrict his power. It actually gives him defensive and offensive boosts. What it uses to do this is the excess mana he bleeds off. Having his armor on doesn't keep him from using spells or weaken him in any way, just blots up his mana incontinence. Sophia is a legitimate threat to him at this point in the story because he doesn't actually have much experience fighting, especially against an agile opponent.

Dex-chan lover
I know that Makoto reaction is natural and he is confused but this chapter really is just about monologue (on both part).

Oh look, he lost some fingers. I'm certain Mio/Tomoe will totally respect her fighting prowress and not get pissed about that at all (should she survive the encounter with Makoto of course) (And before anyone tries to give me spoilers, I'm already up to date on the novel so shush)

Dex-chan lover
So this chapter is basically mc get TP by sluttygoddess, he get attacked by the people he shoud've been allied with, he cant fight back because Mio and Tomoko sheltered him instead on forcing him to learn how to fight.
And then random no1 say : i'm gonna kill mylelf for reason so help me mate
random no2 : no you cant!
random no1 : but plot say i need to do it
random no2 : no useless hero will be sad!
random no1 : but!
random no2 : of i'll help you!

It's was soooooooooooooo intense... it's a good think that most the chapter was used for something that should have take 2 panel....

Dex-chan lover
@Chroniclerz : I stopped reading when the hiatus happened so I'd like to ask
Did anything ever came out of Sophia's egg that Root gave to Makoto?

Considering the demon lord candidate-turned-slave girl get her own POV chapter at one point, I wonder if the author give that egg any closure.

Fed-Kun's army
@Crim
A god gives him the power to dream of other alternate universe versions of himself. Most of the dreams revolve around some decision AU Makoto made differently than his reality that royally screwed himself and/or his followers.

Fed-Kun's army
@kaezeribato
going to go over your points from what I know from the wn

the tp
They were never on the same side, and push come to shove, would have been killing each other down the line anyway, her being part of the demon army just sees them butt heads sooner than later.

on the kill self
Wn of I remember right, the situation was desperate and they needed a way to buy time, to get the hell out. situation was more or less either they die buying time, or they all die because they can't deal with the giant.

the ln may have changed this, or it will be gone into in a later chapter, not sure which.

Double-page supporter
I've been in really bad accident in the past, feel down from a free climbing, broken rib, arm and shoulder, and the first thing I do is monologing to myself in my head... I can relate with this chapter.

But doesn't mean it's good for a story to be like that.

Double-page supporter
props to Mangaka for makes Sophia face hateable ~

@kaezeribato he know how to fight, but close range is not his forte, and he still on confused state, he didn't expect to get teleported to the middle of battlefield and in front of a enemy who already prepare to strike him....
and his [Sakai] is on its 'stand-by mode', since he didn't expect to gonna fight immediately...
if he's serious, that bitch can't even graze him...

Users who are viewing this thread