Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 61 - Why Did It Turn Out Like This?! x2

Dex-chan lover
@xxxNothingxxx: Funnily though, his combat knowledge is actually better than most common people or nobles or army personals in that World (its only Adventurers who have higher combat experience than common, but Makoto can counter most of them no problem, its only people like Sophia who are hard for him currently, and mind you she is one of the strongest one out there).

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit funny. But I picked the novel back up to re-read (and finish the last dozen or so chapters). And the whole time I read it the first time, I don't think i ever noticed just how poor the translator's grammar was, lol. It makes it very difficult to read now.

@Morose they really should have showed that better, from what I've understood he's mostly gotten through with luck and being overpowered, not actual combat skill

Why is people saying this is a filler arc? It's not. It's part of the main story. Mio learning how to cook is very important aspect of the story down the line.

@Ainzell

@madzai, they didn't mess up the pacing.. @ReRead, Mike learning how to cook is a very important aspect for both the story and her personality down the line. You guys should just ready the WN. It's really worth it

Dex-chan lover
@xxxNothingxxx: What do you really expect from a man coming from a peaceful background and normal common sense?
Even-though Makoto did learn combat techniques back on Earth, he never really took part in a live deadly combat situation, so obviously he would fumble alot on his first time.
The only people Makoto fought previously who had power to be a threat to Makoto didn't really fight him seriously (Tomoe practically was messing around, and then gave up after getting interested in Makoto's memories; while Mio was only running around mindlessly because of her hunger and never really fought Makoto seriously, even-though she did manage to hurt him even in that situation).

Dex-chan lover
@FrogheadFlan: To majority of readers, since there is no fighting in the upcoming arc, so its a filler, because all they want is an MC who fights and defeats everyone. They don't need a plot of build-up, only want to see MC fight or beat up a character they hate.

Double-page supporter
I guess it makes sense. A being that eats everything would probably have trouble with grasping the concept of ingredients that are not edible.

@FrogheadFlan probably because is an arc a little more "calm" than the others until
the tournament
. Even so, I'm actually hyped for the
conquest of Kaleneon "after the tournament" and the real battle with Sophia

Dex-chan lover
@ninjadoparana: Well to me, the actual battle against
Sophia was the previous one, while the next battle is just Makoto's bullying her, as he just messes around with Sophia before beating her up, and discarding to allow Root to clean up the mess (since he was the reason behind Sophia's actions)

Dex-chan lover
Dude has such splendid underlings and acquaintances. They never spare any effort to make things harder for him.

Did we really need there to be 10 chapters dedicated to the spider girl cooking? In a monthly manga?

Fed-Kun's army
Makoto will bee a good teacher just because he's in a world of Leeroys. So a lot like most Isekai protags who succeed because people in sekai world were too dumb to invent shoes or pants or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread