Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 13 Ch. 88 - [%’*g0]

Dex-chan lover
If new dragon had a kid at one point, and MC’s parents came from this world originally… is MC descended from new dragon?

I believe it's the teacher who approached Makoto right after he started teaching. The one who gathered the first 10 students for him as a favour, when in reality he picked students with little interest in practical magic so that Makoto would come to him for help when they inevitably ditch the class.
I believe it's the teacher who approached Makoto right after he started teaching. The one who gathered the first 10 students for him as a favour, when in reality he picked students with little interest in practical magic so that Makoto would come to him for help when they inevitably ditch the class.

Dex-chan lover
Root must be on the good shit if they think that Trashmoki is more heroic than Makoto.

I want some (Covid's kicking my ass).

Think of it more this way: Root wasn't saying about 'being heroic' but rather of 'becoming hero'
Makoto doesn't care, or even want to, become one.
Even if he beat up a demon lord, he probably would keep quiet about it because he hate standing out.

That's why trashmoki is above Makoto, because 0.000000000001 is still more than 0.

Dex-chan lover
It's not mana pool, that made people god in tsukimichi, so even if Makoto become stronger or kill the goddess, he wouldn't become god.
But he highly likely would become god, since in some point inhabitants of his realm started worship him. In one of special chapter in WN about Amaterasu, was mentioned one japanese emperor, who became god that way

Dex-chan lover
The two previous otherworlders who understood the science behind world transfer and left are probably his Parents, right? I'm guessing born in Japan, got isekai'd, had a whole adventure, fell in love, then transferred back to Earth to have MC.

Double-page supporter
The two previous otherworlders who understood the science behind world transfer and left are probably his Parents, right? I'm guessing born in Japan, got isekai'd, had a whole adventure, fell in love, then transferred back to Earth to have MC.

nope
his parents were hyumans from Kaleneon who begged the Goddess to sent them away
the 2 otherworlders may (or not) be revealed. but it's just trivia at this point.

the thing is, I don't remember that assassination conspiracy in the LN (not during the practical exam, but before the autumn tournament clusterfuck).
can anybody refresh my memory ?

Dex-chan lover
Ugh I jus love pointless drama jus when they were giving us some juicy insight

Dex-chan lover
Should we take this more seriously or nah, what do you guys think, I would personally like there to be more to it
db23c79f7413ed3af4c71bf78cc5986b2c66c01eb51dbcca8a1248f0d573c0fb.png
he is human because he was born on earth but at the same time his parents are hyumans

that last panel was supposed to reveal who that guy was but I'm just like "who are you and am I supposed to know you?"

Dex-chan lover
Is there confirmation that his parents were Hyumans, or were they just explained as being "from isekai world"? Because up till now I assumed they were hyumans, but the way Root kept saying that there were exactly two otherworlders who made it back home really seems like it's lampshading those being his parents, which would make them humans.

Then it could just be some weirdness about them becoming powerful from the transfer, then going back, and having makoto inherit some of that which made him even more powerful, or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread