Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 13 Ch. 88 - [%’*g0]

Dex-chan lover
Should we take this more seriously or nah, what do you guys think, I would personally like there to be more to it
db23c79f7413ed3af4c71bf78cc5986b2c66c01eb51dbcca8a1248f0d573c0fb.png
I think he's referring to how he's Human and Hyuman at the same time. He's got the blood of both, right?

Dex-chan lover
did... Did he really sit there, say "mana that rivals the gods" and still decide to go after him. He knows what happened to Lancer, right? Does he think that was his full power or something?

Dex-chan lover
You missed the point by a lot. Currently Makoto despise hymans because they are selfish, cocky, arrogant, racist (or what is correct world for hating other species) and only able to dominate in the world due to Goddess blessing, which is all true. Also he's firm believer of "treat other like they treat you", so he'll kill anyone trying to kill him.

Also it's kind of rich coming from Root who admitted that the whole Adventure Guild thing is too kill off worst hymans by making them try to do impossible tasks. And it's hilarious in compassion how two other summoned "heroes" are. He don't mind one of them being, well, one of them being actual psyho.
Uhh I think you missed the point by a lot. My commentary has nothing to do with in-universe reasoning, I was commenting on the author describing literal Sociopathy and trying to play it up like it was a positive and unique to Makoto. It's not, pretty much all sociopaths act the way he's described to. That's what I thought was funny.

I've been in manga long enough to know it'll never matter so it doesn't bother me but it was still something I couldn't resist pointing out. Don't get your nickers in a twist, mate. Not every critique requires a defense.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna go out on a limb and say he's ALREADY a god.....
He owns a realm that has life in it that grows in retrospect to his own power. A veritable world of food and life living within it.

What if nothing else but a god could do that?
I would believe that the goddess made a f*ck-up in how she sent him away to make him no longer human and in doing so accidentally broke some rules to her summoning causing him to take a fraction of her power which in the end will resolve with him taking her power for his own thus bringing an end to humans being summoned and allowing him the power and control as it hints here to travel freely between worlds.
This theory I support in regards to his desire to return home and the realm he owns having food and fruits similar to the one from his own world. I think it's his own power manifesting through the small sliver of godhood he has and also why the goddess wants him dead so she can take back the small portion of power he slipped away with.
It was said earlier that because of how he practiced the bow his mana level would spike, and he was "reaching" the level of a god (or however it was worded) so I don't think he's there yet.

Dex-chan lover
glad to be finally rid of this annoying homo dragon
that was the dragondildo at the end? its hard to tell since every character looks the same

That is actually eventually explained, but it is a little bit of a spoiler.

Basically, the reason he isn't beautiful like the rest of his family is due to acclimation to the atmosphere of the worlds and the nature of hyumans--their bodies have adapted over time to REQUIRE mana during pregnancy to develop the fetus. After his parents came over, their podies needed time to acclimate to Earth's atmosphere (or how mana works on Earth? I don't recall what exact wording was used). Unfortunately, this process takes multiple YEARS.

• His older sister was born pretty soon after his parents came over (I don't recall if it gets specified, but she may have been conceived in the Hyuman world.
    • At that point, his mother had not acclimated to Earth at all--his older sister is effectively fully hyuman (his mother had enough residual mana to make up for the lack of mana on Earth).
  • He was born at least a year after that
    • His mother was in the middle of acclimating to Earth--which had major consequences for Makoto in his youth
  • His younger sister was born at least a year after he was
    • By the time she was born, his mother had completely acclimated to Earth--his sister is as close to human as a hyuman can get (and needed no mana during development like humans).
(Transferred heroes can use hyuman magic because of the goddess' personal blessings on them.)

That partial acclimation royally screwed up his development in the womb--it's why he's "ugly" (for a full-blooded hyuman) and it's why his magic was messed up and had to be altered by that human healing magic user (if you don't remember this flashback from earlier in the manga, she had to completely sever his connection to some of the elements to keep him from constantly being near-death).

HOWEVER, that is ALSO the source of his power--the reason he was so weak as a child was because he was essentially mana-starved, which spurred his magic power to grow. He was weak and tired because his body was subconsciously using ALL of the mana around him CONSTANTLY to desperately try to make up for the lack of mana while he was in the womb.

It's been a long time since I read any of that part of the WN, so anyone who remembers better, PLEASE feel free to correct me.

ok now that is just retarded

Dex-chan lover
That is actually eventually explained, but it is a little bit of a spoiler.

Basically, the reason he isn't beautiful like the rest of his family is due to acclimation to the atmosphere of the worlds and the nature of hyumans--their bodies have adapted over time to REQUIRE mana during pregnancy to develop the fetus. After his parents came over, their podies needed time to acclimate to Earth's atmosphere (or how mana works on Earth? I don't recall what exact wording was used). Unfortunately, this process takes multiple YEARS.

• His older sister was born pretty soon after his parents came over (I don't recall if it gets specified, but she may have been conceived in the Hyuman world.
    • At that point, his mother had not acclimated to Earth at all--his older sister is effectively fully hyuman (his mother had enough residual mana to make up for the lack of mana on Earth).
  • He was born at least a year after that
    • His mother was in the middle of acclimating to Earth--which had major consequences for Makoto in his youth
  • His younger sister was born at least a year after he was
    • By the time she was born, his mother had completely acclimated to Earth--his sister is as close to human as a hyuman can get (and needed no mana during development like humans).
(Transferred heroes can use hyuman magic because of the goddess' personal blessings on them.)

That partial acclimation royally screwed up his development in the womb--it's why he's "ugly" (for a full-blooded hyuman) and it's why his magic was messed up and had to be altered by that human healing magic user (if you don't remember this flashback from earlier in the manga, she had to completely sever his connection to some of the elements to keep him from constantly being near-death).

HOWEVER, that is ALSO the source of his power--the reason he was so weak as a child was because he was essentially mana-starved, which spurred his magic power to grow. He was weak and tired because his body was subconsciously using ALL of the mana around him CONSTANTLY to desperately try to make up for the lack of mana while he was in the womb.

It's been a long time since I read any of that part of the WN, so anyone who remembers better, PLEASE feel free to correct me.

ok now that is just retarded

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, not a novel reader so I don't know what is going to happen.

But it would be very disappointing if at the end he does get together with Tomoe and Mio... and then lives about 100 years and dies, and they are left alone.

I don't know, I like my happy endings. Being together while knowing that he's going to die "soon" and then they'd be left alone.... I would call that a very bittersweet ending.

I am hoping for something else.
The novel has been on hiatus for over a year now so we don't even fucking know what happens.

Dex-chan lover
How do YOU explain what an RPG is to a person from a person in a medieval era?
Maybe with some equivalency, you can somehow manage it?
Accomplishing a certain amount godly deeds gain you favors of god which bestow upon thou power with respect to a human with nay a deed to thy name. Accomplishment of deeds may and god may bestow upon thee a micacle to further gods name and grace. Continue and god will continue to bestow gifts upon thee!

Dex-chan lover
How do YOU explain what an RPG is to a person from a person in a medieval era?
Maybe with some equivalency, you can somehow manage it?
Stick to non-digital analog terms for sure, then use equivalent terms they'll be reasonably familiar with? Referencing a tabletop environment.

"It's like a controlled, directed story. Where the game master as the main storyteller, solicits the aid of the participants to portray characters in the story, within the parameters of how the character is written and described. Like a miniature theater production, and their game is a dramatization of the events and adventures which the characters go through in the course of their lives, where the players are the actors, and the game master tells of the rest of the tale of the story world. And the story only lasts however long or short as the entire group desires."

Dex-chan lover
Root says that the three otherworlders are about equally dangerous, what does he actually mean by that though? Clearly it's not a power ranking since Makoto would absolutely bury the others. On the other hand Root says that Makoto is the most unpredictable of the 3 so he should be more of a threat by default.

Dex-chan lover
Stick to non-digital analog terms for sure, then use equivalent terms they'll be reasonably familiar with? Referencing a tabletop environment.

"It's like a controlled, directed story. Where the game master as the main storyteller, solicits the aid of the participants to portray characters in the story, within the parameters of how the character is written and described. Like a miniature theater production, and their game is a dramatization of the events and adventures which the characters go through in the course of their lives, where the players are the actors, and the game master tells of the rest of the tale of the story world. And the story only lasts however long or short as the entire group desires."
An even easier way would be to ask them. "How strong are you on a scale of 1 to 10?" And work up from there

Dex-chan lover
Homo dragon says he would like Makoto's children but... how? (Guess he go back to being a she which would be quite fun to see imho). Quite the wordy chapter, good job!
Root (and almost every superior dragon) can change gender at will.

Sofia the dragonslayer is Root's child when he's in woman form

Dex-chan lover
Root says that the three otherworlders are about equally dangerous, what does he actually mean by that though? Clearly it's not a power ranking since Makoto would absolutely bury the others. On the other hand Root says that Makoto is the most unpredictable of the 3 so he should be more of a threat by default.
It's about their mind. The girl want reform the world, the boy can cause war between countries, MC can destroy the whole world. Each of them can cause big change to the world for better or worse.
You can read about Makoto's 3 dreams about him in another timeline (Web novel) to see why Root say MC is unpredictable

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Uhh I think you missed the point by a lot. My commentary has nothing to do with in-universe reasoning, I was commenting on the author describing literal Sociopathy and trying to play it up like it was a positive and unique to Makoto. It's not, pretty much all sociopaths act the way he's described to. That's what I thought was funny.

I've been in manga long enough to know it'll never matter so it doesn't bother me but it was still something I couldn't resist pointing out. Don't get your nickers in a twist, mate. Not every critique requires a defense.
People always do this on the internet for some reason. Just because you’re right, doesn’t mean you have to be condescending dick about it.

Dex-chan lover
People always do this on the internet for some reason. Just because you’re right, doesn’t mean you have to be condescending dick about it.
Nothing about that was condescending. He was not insulted, he was not talked down on, he was not berated.

If you think "Don't get your nickers in a twist, mate. Not every critique requires a defense" is condescending, you don't understand what condescending is. At all. Literally the most relaxed way of saying "No need to get offended, my critique isn't worth an argument" ever made.

Users who are viewing this thread