Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 99 - Flies; or, Free-to-Play Young Master

Dex-chan lover
I love it when Makotos psycho side comes out. It takes a while to be apparent in the manga, but it's pretty obvious from the prologue he's kinda f'ed up. How this part of his personaloty resolves or plays into the story is one of the most interesting threads for me.

Dex-chan lover
More like subordinates, aren't they?
But they have an offical contract that has him in charge, they were both originally animals, and he can use their powers as he pleases (at least tomoes mist) the only one I wouldn't count is shiki cuz he was originally a human (litch). Not sure what the conditions for a familiar are at this point

Dex-chan lover
That bit about lightning is interesting. I wonder whats up with that?
Lightning is somewhat a special magic element, not many hyuman in this world can use it. Only 1 appear in the story and we won't meet her anytime soon

She's an apostle of the goddess, and die at the end of battle with Makoto
It's actually two individuals confirmed to capable of using lightning magic, and another who theoretically should be able use it due to his nature of being apostle of the Goddess .
Specific type of magic associated with goddess and should be usable only by her servants. Later, right after anime ended, there will be small subplot of uncovering Her name and this will be another hint of her been Greek. And capable of extra effect, already mentioned dead female apostle's having anti-magic properties.
user we already see in the story. It is Rona, female demon spy. She was about to use it aganst MC in anime (dragon-slayer rematch). Hers red in color (if i remember right) and can inflict instant death.
Not him comparing the battle with wingkins as summer fireworks 😂
More like to common flies or mosquitoes.
That was only a black bear. If it was a brown bear, things would be even worse.
Black (grizzly) bears are bigger than brown, not sure about aggressiveness. They truly lucky that there nowhere near are white (polar) bears.
Wow the Wolves and Bears put the pigs in their place when they entered the forest. Hell a just 1 Wolf and Bear scared the crap out of Agares who is supposed to be the strongest. I wonder if they can scare Emma and make her submit defeat.
Fun fact, this particular bear is a child, hence why wolf commands him.
Finally someone said this. I've always wanted to said this, but I suck at writing lol.

Also to add, the average of humans from the earth is stronger than the average of this another world due to we are apparently living in a "harsher environment" such as higher gravity pull, no magic, denser atmosphere, no blessing could reach etc. The same can also be applied to flora and fauna, that's why when someone wanted to try to plant the seeds in this another world it drain all the magic and nutrients in the surrounding(because it survived to live in a much harsher environment that this world is much easier in comparison).
And hyumans been modified by Goddess that ended up in them been weaker in general (and unstable, what anime watchers witness).

Fed-Kun's army
At roughly a chapter a month it might catch up to the anime in... 10 years? The novel... not in my lifetime.
I haven't watched the anime but is it that far ahead? If so, is it good in capturing most of the fine details of the original novel as well as the manga? I have been scarred by other anime adaptations that left to be desired in that aspect so I have been very reluctant to watch the anime.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't watched the anime but is it that far ahead? If so, is it good in capturing most of the fine details of the original novel as well as the manga? I have been scarred by other anime adaptations that left to be desired in that aspect so I have been very reluctant to watch the anime.
We are coming up on the Rotsgard Academy Tournament. That was 2-3 episodes before the start of the climax. Then another 2-3 during the first part, and 5-6 for the main part. Given chapters to episodes ratio, I would put this at most 24 chapters away from the same point.

Supporter
I was being a little dramatic about catching up to the anime (maybe 3-4 years) it will never catch up to the novel though. I found the anime to be good adaptation. Lots of purely character building episodes.

Dex-chan lover
Black (grizzly) bears are bigger than brown, not sure about aggressiveness. They truly lucky that there nowhere near are white (polar) bears.
Yeah I think you're using some confused terminology there.
Also the closest in size to the Polar bear is the brown coated Kodiak Bear.

Here is some reading material if you're interested in it:
https://www.bearsmart.com/about-bears/know-the-difference

And this is what popped up when I checked for black grizzly bear:
"The Ussuri brown bear (Ursus arctos lasiotus), also known as the Ezo brown bear, Russian grizzly bear, or the black grizzly bear"
"They can occasionally reach greater sizes than their Kamchatkan counterparts; the largest skull measured by Sergej Ognew (1931) was only slightly smaller than that of the largest Kodiak bear (the largest subspecies of brown bears) on record at the time."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ussuri_brown_bear

Fed-Kun's army
I am curious to see how the winged kin improve. For sure they need to improve their barriers, it's not like they can wear armor to increase their defense. I'm honestly surprised that there were no flyby attacks.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, I beat you only using 1 beginner spell, but you're strong. No, really.
TBF, Makoto isn't using brids like a beginner spell.
HE's pumping mana into it and manipulates it in ways no one actually thought about before(because they lack the mana to do so) and achieves way more powerful results via brute force alone.

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely love how brutal Makoto can be, I've been reading the WN slowly but I can't wait to reach the point you guys have been discussing in spoilers.

Users who are viewing this thread