Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Rejected as a Hero

Dex-chan lover
@Fusang @BzzBzz Finally, after a week, I updated all the chapters of Volume 1. Now, I have to re-edit chapters 8, 9, 10, and half of the 11, and I can come back to work on typesetting volume 2. Fortunately, I also got a few misspellings that escaped during the proofreading. I hope it's good enough for you guys.

@Bevinsky No, I didn't miss those panels, I begin making them speaking normally after that little time-skipping (Makoto had already entered the village, heard the other orcs talking, etc.).

For anyone even thinking to read this, skip ahead to chapter 20+ and check the scanlation quality. Just a fair warning since it turns to, and stays, absolute shit.

Dex-chan lover
@lolbagstag I don't know if you talking about the tankoubun version, or the version posted here based on the magazine version. I say that because until now, I had only posted chapters 1 - 7.5, so anything after that, you'll only find the magazine version here, which has bad RAWs and it's the entire reason I'm remastering the translation in the Tankoubun version (higher quality).

But if you are talking about the tankoubun RAWs, I just took a look and yes, there is a drop in resolution for volume 3 and 4, but it goes back to normal from volume 5 and later (at least in version I found online). But the drop in quality isn't really big, it's still better than the magazine version, but even so, I'm going to try to find better quality ones for those.

I always found it weird how people can complain about the low quality of scanlations, when in reality, we are receiving translated PIRATED WORK that DOESNT SUPPORT THE ORIGINAL ARTIST/AUTHOR.

Jesus christ man, beggars can't be choosers.

ps. although I say this, I rely on scanlators for my entertainment (I'm scum), keep up the good work!

Damn kinda feel bad for him for his parents doing that, i hope his sisters get to come later on as well, and i hope he gets to see his relatives

@BzzBzz I agree, all comics should only use comic sans since it has comic in its name which means it's obviously meant for comics.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh You Know of me?"

Why wouldn't a Japanese person know of one of the major gods of Japan's still-very-prominent religion???

I suppose it's to establish that Tsukuyomi is a nice god though.

Dex-chan lover
as an Ugly person myself I'm scared I might suddenly fall from an airplane thats about to hit a tow-

Users who are viewing this thread