Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 13 Ch. 86 - Ten More Minutes

Aww having to use petty insults because you don't have any arguments?

Such a sad sight. Especially since you seem to be projecting, when I see the care and "attention" you put into your writing.

Oh and by the way, I'm over 30 and have a degree in IT engineering, worked in the field for a decade... Man the things I accomplished through sheer luck and willpower with my oh so low attention span...
Ehh sure i guess? Look like you missed the point when I said you got lack of attention span. I mean it’s weird to write quite a long comment for something you think it’s boring. Why did i even read the WN if im projecting myself as such? What a weird take. came here to see if someone replied to my other comment but what i found was this…

Dex-chan lover
Ehh sure i guess? Look like you missed the point when I said you got lack of attention span. I mean it’s weird to write quite a long comment for something you think it’s boring. Why did i even read the WN if im projecting myself as such? What a weird take. came here to see if someone replied to my other comment but what i found was this…
Eh sure I guess? Writing is fun enough, reading your takes is not.
Since when do people only do things that make sense? I don't judge your hobbies, do what ya want, even if it goes against your very being.

Sorry to disappoint you.

he gets an asswhooping later from Tomoe and Sand Wave, but that's gonna be a while.....like a few arcs later
Do any conflicts have any sort of satisfying conclusion? What's happened so far has been extremely underwhelming and from what you said it will keep being underwhelming.
Also will the MC ever stop being a fucking wimp and find out he's actually strong? I refuse to read the WN because he's a lot more annoying there.

Dex-chan lover
Do any conflicts have any sort of satisfying conclusion? What's happened so far has been extremely underwhelming and from what you said it will keep being underwhelming.
Also will the MC ever stop being a fucking wimp and find out he's actually strong? I refuse to read the WN because he's a lot more annoying there.

Oooooooooh yes they do. to briefly summarize the res of this long ass arc has, in about this order:

1. MC trusts Rona. big mistake.
  2. the MC Fucks up again and is basically going to lose his company and having to go through some self examination before shit goes down and puts the consequences of his fuckup on hold.
  3. pulls a fast one on the church.
  4. ends up meeting bigshots from every major country. they want to try taking advantage of him.
  5. when shit goes down, he, realizing he's not in danger and can resolve this whenever, sits down and actually weighs his options for his own benefits instead of just jumping to save everyone immediately. he still saves everyone.......after letting them go up shit creek for a bit so that the town basically worships him after he does act and let the monster problem take care of his prior issues in collateral damage.
  6. the bigshots start realizing they might be biting off more than they can chew
  7. Gets yoinked by the Goddess again to unfuck the other heros. this time he mans up and demands compensation out of her or he'll just leave the hero to die because fuck you. some unexpected intervention forces her to agree (her bosses are pissed).
  8. Riding on that moment, he calls Tomoe and Mio and basically says "that country my parents are from? The ones the demons have? Conquer it." a certain Dragon, Spider and horde of orcs are VERY eager to comply and a very unfortunate Demon general gets a really bad day.
  9. Saves Hibiki's ass, realizing she's here in the process.
  10. Kicks Io's ass while dressed as a power ranger. Rona and Sophia join in. At this point our MC realizes EXACTLY how overpowered he is, drops the Sentai suit, shows off his new power (basically creates a Stand). Io gets a fastball special'd over the Horizon (he lives), Rona Nopes right the fuck out and leaves Sophia to die. and gets some bad news regarding point 8 later and realizes she was basically fucking with a walking doomsday weapon. Sophai made the mistake of explaining that she plans to hunt down every superior dragon. including Tomoe. that put her right at the top of MCs kill list.
  11. meanwhile Shiki gets his Lich back on and kills Lancer (YOU BASTARD!). Tomoe and Mio are jealous AF
  12. MC Nukes the fortress everyone was fighting over and goes to bed.
next arc setup off points 1 and 4, he goes on tour and visits the other 3 major countries, and the Demon Kingdom. and pounds the everloving shit out of trashmoki while he's in the empire.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oooooooooh yes they do. to briefly summarize the res of this long ass arc has, in about this order:

2. the MC Fucks up again and is basically going to lose his company and having to go through some self examination before shit goes down and puts the consequences of his fuckup on hold.
  4. ends up meeting bigshots from every major country. they want to try taking advantage of him.
  5. when shit goes down, he, realizing he's not in danger and can resolve this whenever, sits down and actually weighs his options for his own benefits instead of just jumping to save everyone immediately. he still saves everyone.......after letting them go up shit creek for a bit so that the town basically worships him after he does act and let the monster problem take care of his prior issues in collateral damage.
  6. the bigshots start realizing they might be biting off more than they can chew
  7. Gets yoinked by the Goddess again to unfuck the other heros. this time he mans up and demands compensation out of her or he'll just leave the hero to die because fuck you. some unexpected intervention forces her to agree (her bosses are pissed).
  8. Riding on that moment, he calls Tomoe and Mio and basically says "that country my parents are from? The ones the demons have? Conquer it." a certain Dragon, Spider and horde of orcs are VERY eager to comply and a very unfortunate Demon general gets a really bad day.
  10. Kicks Io's ass while dressed as a power ranger. Rona and Sophia join in. At this point our MC realizes EXACTLY how overpowered he is, drops the Sentai suit, shows off his new power (basically creates a Stand). Io gets a fastball special'd over the Horizon (he lives), Rona Nopes right the fuck out and leaves Sophia to die. and gets some bad news regarding point 8 later and realizes she was basically fucking with a walking doomsday weapon. Sophai made the mistake of explaining that she plans to hunt down every superior dragon. including Tomoe. that put her right at the top of MCs kill list.
  11. meanwhile Shiki gets his Lich back on and kills Lancer (YOU BASTARD!). Tomoe and Mio are jealous AF
next arc setup off points 1 and 4, he goes on tour and visits the other 3 major countries, and the Demon Kingdom. and pounds the everloving shit out of trashmoki while he's in the empire.
So... he does very little. Cool.

Dex-chan lover
So... he does very little. Cool.
If
ending multiple conflicts personally, ordering an invasion, ending another conflict indirectly, negotiating with bigshots of the various factions, then becoming the boogeyman for several of those bigshots, and personally killing one of the more powerful characters in the story and then beating one of the heroes to a bloody paste
is very little.....I dunno what to tell you. he does more shit in this arc than other Isekai MCs do in their entire stories.

that's just the overall plot, not getting into the bit with his students at all

Dex-chan lover
If
ending multiple conflicts personally, ordering an invasion, ending another conflict indirectly, negotiating with bigshots of the various factions, then becoming the boogeyman for several of those bigshots, and personally killing one of the more powerful characters in the story and then beating one of the heroes to a bloody paste
is very little.....I dunno what to tell you. he does more shit in this arc than other Isekai MCs do in their entire stories.

that's just the overall plot, not getting into the bit with his students at all
I was being sarcastic.

The fact we'll have to wait at least 2 years for the MC to stop being retarded just pisses me off. This author has gotta have serious issues to think this is good writing.

Dex-chan lover
so the story wouldn't get fun for a long fucking while eyyy. well when i lie on my deathbed maybe i got to enjoy this series and maybe the final arc of detective conan.

goddd i know writer are human but sometime i hope god of manga is real and he summon manga that release really fast

Contributor
Wow, actually some progress for his main quest of learning about his parents. They really are pretty different on Earth compared to their pasts the way Eva described them.

Eh, so Eva really joined the anti-goddess cult, but because she's a low ranking member with seemingly little value they decided to discard her as a pawn in that altercation with Lime?

Interesting how both Rona and Shiki may have stolen the appearances of dead hyumans. We had a conversation between two characters who both look like somebody else.

So the guy who wrecked Lime wasn't the shota dragon with Sofia after all. It's a different dragon, and enough of a big shot that even Tomoe and Mio are concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread