Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 13 Ch. 86 - Ten More Minutes

Group Leader
I remember that from the (Web?) novel. But how did librarian recognize them?
She was a former noble of Eluyshion, the country that was destroyed before MC showed up, and most likely met both of them multiple times at formal events. Their level of beauty was toned down to Earth-standards, but the overall facial features were the same, so she was able to ID them.

Dex-chan lover
Did they explore how and why she did?
Yeah, but it was all explained in an extra chapter in the WN. So I'm not sure if they're gonna include it as is or if it will change somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that really doesn't change the fact that the MC must have character growth, literally one of the fundamentals of writing.
Are you perhaps, always reading the same kinds of stories? You might be biased towards the stuff you like.
Generalizing that hard on literature is kind of daring, to say the least.

Dex-chan lover
Can you spoil me how and why?
Basically Makoto's mom and dad were nobles from the same country the librarian is, and they were already engaged. One day a demon spy appears on the country and seduces Makoto's mom. They start having a sexual relationship behind everyone's back. The demon is one day captured and before being killed tells everyone that he stole her virginity and that they engaged in numerous acts of sexual depravity, etc. After the demon is killed everyone shuns Makoto's mom but his father decides to forgive her because he still loves her. So there really isn't a real reason as to why she cheated or why this story had to be this way, and in my opinion it feels like fetish bait from the author.

Dex-chan lover
Basically Makoto's mom and dad were nobles from the same country the librarian is, and they were already engaged. One day a demon spy appears on the country and seduces Makoto's mom. They start having a sexual relationship behind everyone's back. The demon is one day captured and before being killed tells everyone that he stole her virginity and that they engaged in numerous acts of sexual depravity, etc. After the demon is killed everyone shuns Makoto's mom but his father decides to forgive her because he still loves her. So there really isn't a real reason as to why she cheated or why this story had to be this way, and in my opinion it feels like fetish bait from the author.
Thanks!

since you said seduced, that means she was aware, right? As in she wasn't brainwashed.
But yeah that feels out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

since you said seduced, that means she was aware, right? As in she wasn't brainwashed.
But yeah that feels out of nowhere.

Yeah, it's basically a shitty NTR plot. It does feel out of place since the rest of the novel has nothing else like it. Maybe the author received negative feed or something and stopped shoving his fetishes on the novel.

Power Uploader
This is exactly what I mean. You're taking it as some fundamental, unquestionable rule of the (literary) universe. But it's not. It wasn't written down by god on stone tablets and handed to man. It's a rule that some people came up with. Yes, it clearly has utility, but it's far from inviolable. And there's plenty of fiction that lacks MC character growth.

A pet peeve of mine is that when people who are committed to this rule are faced with an MC with no character growth, they will often nonetheless ascribe growth to that character -- thereby jamming a square peg into a round hole.

That's all I'll say about it.
And I am saying that plenty of fiction that have MC who lacks character growth are bad. The message is just so clear. I just don't understand what you don't understand about it. I cannot say things now?

Dex-chan lover
are the sisters able to use magic? It's interesting that the Lil sis is human. Also what chapter in the WN?
No, in the first place the earth have no magic, so no one can use magic there. It's also mentioned that the earth is a harsh world that god's power doesn't even reach, but that also makes an isekai'd person is stronger than the original resident.

For chapter, I forget. It might be in the extra section, but I'm not really sure.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy frak! I totally forgot that detail. As I remember it,
Makoto's parents just eloped and Goddess sent them over to Japan.

[edit]
I looked up the relevant chapter, and yeah... What beperov describes is right on target. If you want to check on it yourself: Extra 4: The other world at that time

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No, in the first place the earth have no magic, so no one can use magic there. It's also mentioned that the earth is a harsh world that god's power doesn't even reach, but that also makes an isekai'd person is stronger than the original resident.
No, we've already seen that there is some magic on earth. The woman who found child Makoto and acted as his magical doctor (rearranging his magical lines) was a magician.

I've only read bits of the translated WN (which is either not that well written and/or not well translated). There's a fair sized chunk of background lore that probably won't make it into the manga. And some of the explanations seem like dubious hand waving to me. (Like why Makoto is so non-attractive vs his sisters.)

As for Earth & Humans vs Other Worlds...
Humans >> Hyumans. Essentially, "Humans" are the original archetype, and "Hyumans" are knockoffs created in other worlds by various gods. Explicitly here (and implicitly elsewhere), this why humans keep getting isekaied to other worlds. As for Makoto vs his sisters and his parents, see the various other spoilers here. It's complicated.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No, we've already seen that there is some magic on earth. The woman who found child Makoto and acted as his magical doctor (rearranging his magical lines) was a magician.

I've only read bits of the translated WN (which is either not that well written and/or not well translated). There's a fair sized chunk of background lore that probably won't make it into the manga. And some of the explanations seem like dubious hand waving to me. (Like why Makoto is so non-attractive vs his sisters.)

As for Earth & Humans vs Other Worlds...
Humans >> Hyumans. Essentially, "Humans" are the original archetype, and "Hyumans" are knockoffs created in other worlds by various gods. Explicitly here (and implicitly elsewhere), this why humans keep getting isekaied to other worlds. As for Makoto vs his sisters and his parents, see the various other spoilers here. It's complicated.
Nah, I've already read the WN. You are probably right about the doctor, but they are the exception; after all, we aren't seeing more. The Gods themselves said the world is harsh, there is barely any magic, and divine intervention couldn't reach the people. That harshness make people from the earth stronger than their other world counterpart.

Dex-chan lover
Magic: Yes, it's rare, but it's there. The doctor isn't the only one.

And though I'm a lore nut, that WN translation is too much for me to wade through. And I've only read pieces, so I can't defend in depth. And I think that even if I did read it, the author's logic seems so confusing, that I suspect that it wouldn't hold together. Anyway, I won't argue it anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Root is an immortal dragon that can change sex at will, they have many partner in the past both male and female. The current guild system was created based on video game since Root's husband was isekai'ed from earth.
When I read stuff like this, then I remember why this is 90% boring.

Because this story is 90% weird world building and characters having some connection to another, but almost none of that leads to interesting things happening. (Or someone will tell us here "hey in 200 chapters it will lead to something!")

This is fate level of "how much characters, connections, world building and multiverses can we put into stories".
But at least they have anime with visuals that are one of the craziest in their field.

This kind of story is the absolute dream of people that love to keep track of millions of details.

And again according to spoilers this conflict won't have any satisfying conclusion, not even a half one.

Just keep spinning, just keep spinning. :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's basically a shitty NTR plot. It does feel out of place since the rest of the novel has nothing else like it. Maybe the author received negative feed or something and stopped shoving his fetishes on the novel.
Could just be feature creep.
We already know the author has a fetish of opening thousands of threads at the same time and try to cram every story/plot ever created in (mostly) shounen into this story.

At one point it was time for "that" and of course it revolves around MC. ;)

Last edited:
When I read stuff like this, then I remember why this is 90% boring.

Because this story is 90% weird world building and characters having some connection to another, but almost none of that leads to interesting things happening. (Or someone will tell us here "hey in 200 chapters it will lead to something!")

This is fate level of "how much characters, connections, world building and multiverses can we put into stories".
But at least they have anime with visuals that are one of the craziest in their field.

This kind of story is the absolute dream of people that love to keep track of millions of details.

And again according to spoilers this conflict won't have any satisfying conclusion, not even a half one.

Just keep spinning, just keep spinning. :nyoron:
Nah maybe you are one of the newer generation who got lack of attention span?

Man kinda hooked up to oick up the wn again, anyone got any idea which chapter it is? I’ve read way past this and all the spoilers wasn’t really spoil anything, but i kinda want to reread this

Dex-chan lover
Nah maybe you are one of the newer generation who got lack of attention span?
Aww having to use petty insults because you don't have any arguments?

Such a sad sight. Especially since you seem to be projecting, when I see the care and "attention" you put into your writing.

Oh and by the way, I'm over 30 and have a degree in IT engineering, worked in the field for a decade... Man the things I accomplished through sheer luck and willpower with my oh so low attention span...

Users who are viewing this thread