Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 14 Ch. 91 - Life-size Kitty

Dex-chan lover
So who's that rich client?
The new subdivision narration was a bit much. I'm not much of a fan of the "this will lead to something in the future" kind of storytelling, it ruins the main purpose of foreshadowing, which is that moment you realize something that came up earlier ties into present events. It's become more and more common to see this kind of writing in the past 10 years.
Sometimes Chekhov's Gun is small and discrete. Sometimes it is the size of a cannon.

Dex-chan lover
So who's that rich client?
The new subdivision narration was a bit much. I'm not much of a fan of the "this will lead to something in the future" kind of storytelling, it ruins the main purpose of foreshadowing, which is that moment you realize something that came up earlier ties into present events. It's become more and more common to see this kind of writing in the past 10 years.
It is funny that i instead, find the regular "foreshadowing" you see in shonen series kind of insulting... There are few authors that can do it in a way that it is not blatantly obvious that it would mean something afterwards, almost as if, "take note kids, this will be important on the next test!". I don't mind if the author just gets over with it, and then one gets left hanging as to how will it get to there.
The best recent example of foreshadowing well done that i know of is "Mieruko-chan" manga, sometimes you see something happening right now, that you had absolutely no idea that it was related to something you saw before, and even sometimes you need to go back and check what the heck happened even if it was at plain sight.

Aggregator gang
It is funny that i instead, find the regular "foreshadowing" you see in shonen series kind of insulting... There are few authors that can do it in a way that it is not blatantly obvious that it would mean something afterwards, almost as if, "take note kids, this will be important on the next test!". I don't mind if the author just gets over with it, and then one gets left hanging as to how will it get to there.
The best recent example of foreshadowing well done that i know of is "Mieruko-chan" manga, sometimes you see something happening right now, that you had absolutely no idea that it was related to something you saw before, and even sometimes you need to go back and check what the heck happened even if it was at plain sight.
It's not even that discreet, but I find at least respecting the reader's ability to add 2 and 2 together more pleasant.
Of course, there's the case of authors literally highlighting something, which they never do, which kind of spoils everything, which ig is what you're talking about, but it's a risk I'd prefer authors to take, honestly.
I might have been traumatized by chinese novels or something, but visions from the future in 800 to 1000 chapters in stories whose entire plot is about seeing how things will evolve in a satisfying way is something I absolutely despise.

Dex-chan lover
lulz so only the guys kneeled but not the girls lmao

rembrant blues

WE NOW GOT AN ISEKAI PUSS N BOOTS LEZGOOOOO

is minato another clone of tomoe that i don't remember?

minato should develop the isekai meth and be the new legend of heisenberg in another world lmao

she made a cock ring

Aggregator gang
Bruh why do they keep spoiling future stuff "in the future this and that happened...but thats a story for another time" like bruh if its for another time then dont say anything about it in this time

Users who are viewing this thread