Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
That demon lord comparison was too accurate... that mask isn't needed you know....
Whatever happen now will surely lead to prosperity with that kind of power....

Fed-Kun's army
Actually tho. Did it really only take him a month to become at least passible if not fluent in the common language? If so he’s a genius

Fed-Kun's army
I'm really amazed at how consistently bad the typesetting is. It's like you ran it through Deep Dream after setting the text.

Banned
@duongvuduc96 : Something like that... but I'm not sure if the notion was invented in Japan or borrowed from some really obscure and ridiculous folklore... but I've never seen any reference to bicorns outside of manga. To hazard a guess, it just seems to be the product of Japanese perversion.

https://worldbuilding.stackexchange.com/questions/131221/why-would-unicorns-only-let-virgins-ride-them-and-bicorns-refuse-to-let-virgins
@SotiCoto
I just read, yeah seems like it is the mistranslate from the beginning. And Unicorn not really let Virgin ride them. Also The Bicorn not really let anyone ride them, only let people who latter become their food to ride them

Banned
@duongvuduc96 : There were an awful lot of strange and varied answers on that page... but the fact that "bicorns" have something akin to a Wikipedia page was interesting. Somewhat more amusing is the notion that they were a purely satirical invention and not actually a mythical counterpart to the unicorn at all.

So in part it is just mistranslation and in another part it is JRPG "borrow the names of everything remotely European-sounding for our RPGs" trope... ¬_¬

If he's supposed to be ugly, make him ugly. I know anime stylized art is extremely simple, but aside from small pupils and large sclera there is 0 difference between how he looks and how everyone else looks. It is really absurd and shit. Artist needs to step it up.

Dex-chan lover
@boorishtiger If I'm not mistaken, the standards for beauty are skewed in comparison to Earth's. What is considered average appearance back in his homeworld is considered as ugly in this one.

Double-page supporter
@boorishtiger nahh dude, its because the bitch goddess standart of 'beauty' that make them call him 'ugly' ,
basically
normal in our world equal ugly in that world
beauty in our world equal normal in that world
a super handsome/beautiful in our world equal beauty in that world

Group Leader
-LOL, all those (demi-) human has a face of a main character.
-The Alkey just don't speak much.
-Damn, that mask is hurting my eyes. At least make it full-face or something, adding a bit of decoration would also help.

Ah look at that, another harem member ...

Users who are viewing this thread