Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Goodbye

Damn...On one hand i'm glad that Bitch is killed, albeit too simple in my opinion. But the lost of the Orc and the Offshoot, terrible price to pay...

Still remember this chapter on the novel, this moment is one of the turning points for makoto.
The second was when the merchant was a huge piece of shit with him and the demon betrayed him.

@Hamin Yeah, in case people haven't noticed yet, MC is a fucking sociopath/borderline psychopath. He has a sense of whats supposed to be "good" and "moral", but his actual emotions don't line up with that.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@cfusion25
could you tell me what chapter makoto told the female hero he’ll beat the shit out of the goddess?

Group Leader
@undercurses:
4 2 + past tense polite ending mashita =
Shinimashta
死にました
https://jisho.org/word/%E6%AD%BB%E3%81%AC

(Look at inflections)

Dex-chan lover
best isekai i've ever read, time to re-read this shit for the 8th time.
tell me if theres any better isekai than this one out there.

We Gonna see more blood now Boys!
Anyone know what's the news on the Novel?
@ninjadoparana
I don't remember the second one that clearly. Mind telling me what chapter it was?

Dex-chan lover
UwU) the feel is much stronger in the drawing so i conclude
apparently my mental system is broken as i am on tears so i report

;w;) thanks for the chapter so i said
it was bitter so i declare

Dex-chan lover
@boag As most people don't read what they are replying to, missing the point here.
@Hamin Beautiful rant (not), but seriously aimed at nobody.
You see, every single person with mental capabilities to write coherent sentences most likely possesses his own logic1. Most people capable of reading on the other hand are imfluenced by external stimuli2.
Instead of forcing your own logic to create a strawman for argument sake (see point 1), you can read what people say and figure out the reasoning behind it (see point 2). If you have any questions after that it's pretty reasonable to adress them to person. I mean, it's your choice to go into rant/monologue format to state your opinion, I am just personally not a fan of pointless stuff like winning an argument against yourself.

Aggregator gang
It's almost as if the concept of racism doesn't exist back where he from. People hating other people here solely based on skin's color.

What makes he thinks that the human over there will totally accept humanoids that totally diff to them?

Users who are viewing this thread