Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Goodbye

Dex-chan lover
Let's not forget. This all goes back to the goddess being a bitch. So obsessed with her own sense of aesthetics that not only does she treat those she deems "ugly" like shit, those who curry her favor also have treat those that are deemed "ugly" like shit as well. Never forget, this world's goddess is the primary villain.

this chapter marks mc's "descend to darkness"

he will begin to discriminate? or putting hyumans aside and or below demi-human except the one he trust .

I knew it was a bad idea letting those 3 into his realm, he even lost the nice orc and mini-tomoe. I can only laugh when he realize the cost of his naivety, and even saying that he expect the humans from his current world to be more or less the same from his original world, I mean, I don't see the difference, like it or not, we all are greedy f*cks to some extent.

Dex-chan lover
So he can lift "no killing" rule, but can't do anything with "no sex"?

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector The MC has no clue about the Rembrandts... Tomoe knows about them, but she is keeping quiet about her knowledge.
This spoiler is related to the others you would find in this comment section, but this explains why she is keeping quiet about it.
Makoto is very sociopathic. He puts people onto two lists: friendly, and everyone else. If you are on the friendly list, he will help you to the end. If you are everyone else, he will treat neutrally at best, and just kill you at worst. She didn't tell him about them because she was trying to do what she can to bottle up the sociopath and ensure that 'monster' of a being wouldn't be shown to the world. She knew that person is capable of destroying it.

@kwendy He doesn't want to have sex with his two servants because of two reasons: He sees them more like family/sisters, and he knows what their original forms were... one is a dragon and the other was a spider that fed on him, which isn't a turn-on for him. Generally, he was thinking of a prostitute to be with... but then this happened
and the sociopath has been released, ensuring he doesn't really care about his libido anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
@Boomburst I love seeing the other characters reactions when they realize how unhinged Makoto is.

He doesn't move for money, status, power or women. He will throw everything to the wind and destroy you if you get on his wrong side. He is uncontrollable which forces everybody to tip toe around him like he's a pile of nukes that might randomly go off that you can't get rid of.

I love the female hero's (forgot her name) reaction when Makoto effectively tells her he's going to kick the shit out of the goddess and get rid of the goddesses blessing.

@kwendy Not the series for you if you REALLY want sex from Makoto.
There is actually some hope, especially for Mio but it hasn't happened after hundreds upon hundreds of chapters and the WN is on a years long hiatus. Other people in the novel also criticize Makoto for this. His main reasoning is that if he gives into such desires, he'd lose the desire to go home. You should be aware Makoto isn't like most isekai protagonists. He was genuinely happy on Earth and wants to see his family again. Of course he also doesn't want to leave everyone else in the Mist World so he's trying to figure out how to go home while still keeping the Mist Village.

Dex-chan lover
@Boomburst We both know real reason he won't touch a woman is because of the genre traditions.
@cfusion25 He is reactive as hell though. I mean, sure, there is not that much of humanity in him, but he doesn't really act for himself or even by his own will as far as I see. It's like to be scared of a rock that will fall and crush people if foundation is blasted.
@sircusa Not really, I am not really that invested in characters having sex unless the story itself emphasizes it. Well, I guess this story is, but whatever. The point is how death in modern literature is lighter than sex.

@cfusion25 it honestly have a predictable rhythm, especially after this point on.
Someone look down on him, Makoto shows how strong he is, *coldsweat*. Someone thinks he can be easily manipulated, proven extremely wrong, *coldsweat*. Someone bragging how strong they are, attacks Makoto, *dead*

Dex-chan lover
@trashdump It feels more like he has little experience if any with the darker parts of humanity. He was a child going to a good school with no reason to experience discrimination, desperation or any other nasty things you might find in the less pretty parts of Japan. He went from a relatively nice country's nicest part to a world run by a vain racist. He knew people could be bad of course but the lesson here is that this worlds people are made in the image of their god. They are the type of culture that gets recorded in history books as atrocious later on.

There may be plenty of examples in our own world but this world is right in the sweet spot of all those terrible things and he's been put into the place of those victimized by the dominant race, the human race. His retainers have also shielded him from a bit of that reality.

Users who are viewing this thread