Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Goodbye

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy
He never cared about having sex, he had bitches throwing themselves at him back on earth too.

Dex-chan lover
i don't even know what happened in this chapter, but i guess he is going edgy now

Dex-chan lover
why are people so obsessed with seeing him get laid though? It's literally not every mans desire to fuck every girl around him. We were already shown he initially dealt with his mental and sexual tension by focusing on archery but when that was banned he considered caving into going to get a prostitute. But that was foiled. Furthermore, from the beginning we understand that he sees tomoe and mio as their original forms rather than as human. And on top of that, he straight up mentions touching them is like touching 'family', which is due to how close they are and the fact they are bound by contract(something that possibly makes him guilty and would worry him that if he decides to have sex with them it's because the contract is manipulating them or taking advantage of them which obviously isn't true but he's the type of person to think about these things). Honestly, there are a lot of bases covered here and I appreciate the author going the extra mile to make clear how makoto stands on sexual relationship with his harem. Way better then some generic harem shit where the mc is a dense piece of garbage who has woman throwing themselves at him for the sake of creating ecchi situations.

The argument that hurr durr death is in it so why isn't sex in it is such dumb logic. You can't equate the two or assign them values that says one needs the other. The killing and mental breakdown is clearly paramount to progression for makoto's character, especially since his breakdown has been slowly been hinted at for a while now. Sex isn't as of yet. Sex as an issue has only recently been noticed and will potentially get more leeway, but we've already seen the dude has romance issues from earth and needs to get that properly cleared up in his character first. Which is definitely more important and interesting to see than seeing him lay pipe just because he can. stfu about no sex, go read a fucking hentai.

Dex-chan lover
Theres no better time to get some slaughter than when a loli dies my dudes! The thot shall perish!

Fed-Kun's army
@naeon sorry let me rephrase. Random may have been the wrong word. It's like trying to get a guy who wants for nothing and can can kill you as easily as he breathes to do something for you. It's obvious to us, but to the hyumans all conventional tactics of bargaining don't really work. With the exception of violence, and we all know how well that ends. Nobody understands how he thinks and those that do are even more terrified of him.

Double-page supporter
@cfusion25
Regarding his capacity for casual brutality, one particular scene stands out
Future spoiler -
He's with a particular group of bodyguards having just solved a misunderstanding (they're lucky they didn't get killed). A group of Tomoki's assassins (all female because his "charm" only works on women) crash in through the ceiling. They where initially targeting the bodyguards, but upon seeing Makoto they charge at him instead.

His neutral expression doesn't change one bit as he uses his magical force armor to crush the head of one of them like a grape and blows a massive hole in the chest of another. I don't recall how he killed the 3rd one. Anyhow open caskets are out of the question. He didn't think anything of it more than swatting flies. This contrasts at the time his group was helping a little girl. So he'll do good things when he feels like it while killing without remorse the next moment.

And yes, while they haven't gotten to Tomoki yet - he's a so called "Hero" also summoned from Japan into the Empire - he's a giant piece of trash who abuses the power the <Bug Goddess> gave him. Not that I see a non-abusive use for that power anyhow. Those girls where brainwashed and turned into assassins by Tomoki. None of it was their choice.

Dex-chan lover
Woah... an isekai where the protagonist has a NORMAL, basically HUMAN reaction to murder... this is so much more interesting now...

Dex-chan lover
@Superpeanut ...except the point of that reaction was to showcase that he isn't normal. He's crying not because he killed someone but instead he's crying because he doesn't feel remorse about killing someone. He's practically a psycho, although it's a rather harsh word to use for him.

the hell, you read and learn knowledge from soooo thiiiiccckkk book in an hour when normal people still getting hard and fail to undrstand it in a year. and here the MC still didn't understand the society works and personality of human in that world, so he leaves everything to his attendance to do the work. so the attendance become more knowledgable than it's master.
i think this is how geniuses do, when he didn't care about his sorrounding.

the apple doesnt fall far from it's tree, i guess, when the goddess wicked so it's follower..lol

when the hero chosen from son of human who's flee from it's original world

so, is human in that world made by goddess?? or goddess only manages that world and didn't create human, monster, and demon?

still too many mysteries...lol
i want to read mooooree
thank you for updating...

Dex-chan lover
fk literally forgot almost all of the novel and now i fell a huge cliff
guess i'll re read it again for the 3rd time

Dex-chan lover
Ah...he shouldn't have killed her on the spot. And no. I don't mean, so he could torture her longer. Punishing her, yes, but killing her...did more damage to him and he lost something more important to him and for him, then he gained by killing her. It was a bad step to do for him. Bad for himself. But well...I also didn't feel any pity for that bitch. 1. She is a fictional character. 2. That character "lived" a selfish life in such a way, that it even led to the death of people. I'm just glad she can't do any further harm. That's the only upside. They couldn't let her go for that reason, they could and maybe should have locked her away...but they are a small village and I don't know how feasible that is.

@Hamin: True. Everything you just wrote is true. Just because it is an isekai, it doesn't have to totally suck, when portraying characters. And the MC doesn't have to hump everything he can, just because some other MCs in other shitty harem isekais, do get many chances to fuck around, but "don't get a clue" so that the reader doesn't get envious on them and the girls stay pure. Doesn't make a story with a MC, who holds back, because of other reasons, automatically bad. This is this and that is that. (Even if this is admittedly infuriating on itself. "Oh I'm so innocent and good. Those girls seem to like me, but I'm not sure. Better don't misunderstand things, even though they hug and kiss me and want to sleep in one bed with me all the time.")

Users who are viewing this thread