Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Goodbye

@bk3k

Were they that brutal? There was no torture and Makoto has no intention of making them suffer. Its kinda went down as you would expect for a conflict with what is essentially a god in human form and a "slightly strong" hyuman would go down. Makoto swatted them out of existence with little to no effort.

@werewolf914

While I agree that humans are naturally selfish animals, I don't think shrugging your shoulders and going "oh well" is a normal human response to being told that your actions will destroy the known world order and likely lead to the deaths of the majority of the population.

5b6e42cd1f9e7b80a011e7f1e9b170ef.jpg

Page 20: Same energy
sVnH5fp.png

Fed-Kun's army
All this talking just continues to pound away at the fact that
the WN has been on hiatus for a really long time... I miss reading the updates

This thread is filled with spoilers?!

Uh oh.

....Uh oh.

Easy mode probably has just ended.

Dex-chan lover
Of course the lich would be great at healing magic. After all, necromancy is just healing magic that never gave up.

Oof...this chapter hit me harder than I expected. It's definitely the make-or-break moment for people following this series. It's one thing reading about it in the web novel, but seeing it draw out is...an experience.
Makoto's little flashback to how he reacted to a cat being run over was...interesting. Rather disturbing, and it gives his thoughts all the more weight.

@SlyMonky If I remember correctly, it's a super barrier item. Can't recall the details, but something like total magic and physical nullification?

@Moodyz I would argue that her not understanding made her feel more insignificant. She knows he can write in her language, but he didn't bother to because she wasn't worth it. She died to someone she knew nothing about, except that he cared nothing for her, and for a reason she couldn't conceive.

@Serkket In my favorite isekai, humans can only be one of three things. The bad guys, the oppressed, or the only race around.

Aggregator gang
Because you're too soft and naive that that happened. Now you learned your lesson. People in other world have different common sense than in your former world.

Group Leader
Fuck me, that was harder than I thought it would be.
So... Makoto was a bit of a sociopath in his previous world.
And now, he despises humans and their feeling of superiority... He apparently even find the language "disgusting".

We also learned not long ago that his magic is pretty much superior to a god's.
Just what kind of monster will he become now 😁

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi: Just wait for the dreams.

@Mugenman88: Not only the Web Novel, even the Light Novel been on hiatus for more than a year now, with no info on the reason.
Its only the Manga which is still being serialized on a monthly basis (usually).

Dex-chan lover
Was hoping he'd just turn her into a tree and leave a knife inside her before leaving her in the forest...

Group Leader
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Dex-chan lover
He had access to a lich with necromancy or could have polymorphed her into a tree: something that would strike fear in these elitist humans. And wasn’t there some asshole human hero running around too?

Users who are viewing this thread