Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Goodbye

@datamaru The link was right in the main page of this manga

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/tsuki-ga-michibiku-isekai-douchuu/

Dex-chan lover
makes me wanna re-read the novel, good characters, though the MC isn't really developing well as a character, the world building is pretty good 🙄

Chapter 60 in the WN for those who want to read his full descriptive hatred for this woman(and for himself for allowing her to live).
One bit of the chapter(60: Retribution), right after he cuts her in this chapter.
Didn’t you kill as well? With that worthless sense of value of yours, thinking that hyumans are supreme. For me, Tomoe’s body portion and the orc were also in the same, no, their lives were heavier than yours.

I approach without any hurry to the shadow that was writhing in agony. It was just as I imagined me taking the life of someone. No, it was even more than that. I may be a selfish and arrogant person.

I don’t know what would happen if it had nothing to do with me. I may be a disgusting existence.

Even though I am going to murder someone who has the same form as me, I didn’t feel any sort of guilt. Only anger and killing intent. I was being spurred on by the impulse that I should do this.

those hyuman kicked that little orc girl and made her cry, on top of scaring her for life?

swift dead is too good for her

Fed-Kun's army
fc9.jpg

plot

Dex-chan lover
Shame the woman couldn't understand him. Would've made her feel even more insignificant before she died, and more satisfying for readers.

Dex-chan lover
man what a waste, he should've extract information out of her before do the killing

Double-page supporter
The orc's death weighs heavier on me than I expected. . .

P.S. I'm not an LN or WN reader, just manga.

Might be a spoiler even though it was pretty heavily hinted in the first panel of the last page but ill put it in spoiler tags anyways

Makoto was always a broken sociopathy from birth. He learned to appear normal but his nature never changed. Makoto doesn't actually care about the lives of other unrelated people, he "feels" sad because he was taught that he is supposed to feel sad when other people die/suffer. His view on morality is hella black and white. If he cares about you, you are white and can't do wrong. Otherwise you are black and your actions are at best neutral, at worse absolute evil; your life has no value to him. You will see later on that Makoto is totally willing to pick the nuclear option and kill a majority of the hyumans, throwing the entire world into chaos to accomplishes his goal. He neither cares nor grieves for the death of innocents.

Double-page supporter
@screamdoom
At the time, he already got to read her thoughts, so interrogation is pointless. Normally that's Tomoe's power that he doesn't have access too, but for some reason related to what happened - he got to read everything in her head and got to see the extreme ugliness including the normal hyuman views towards other races - which views them as trash - views which are sourced from the Goddess who values only beauty. That woman didn't think a single thing about killing any of them.

At which his dream of making the mist town where hyumans trade with (and bond with) his demihumans has crumbled to dust.

@Moodyz
She couldn't understand his words, but she understood the tone of his voice and facial expressions just fine. Which is exactly why she drew her sword. I don't think the words would have added much. since normally an adventure (at a dangerous town) isn't scared of a merchant - until she realized the difference by part of her arms sliced off.

@jabberland
Well I think the brutality of him killing later
especially Tomoki's charmed female servants
will more than satisfy.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow someone just crashed a train into this garden of flowers.

@cfusion25 Just saying, that's normal human reaction, nothing
sociopathy
there. Everyone simply care about yourself, about who is close and relate to you, and literally doesn't give a shit about other they don't know of.

Users who are viewing this thread