Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 46 - Shilling☆

Dex-chan lover
worst girl and worst boy take up too much room in this series fr fr.

I really look forward to when mc bashes his face in repeatedly

Dex-chan lover
@Nanaten 5 months? You mean in terms of real time manga release? Isn't that a bit too generous. It'll be a decent while before then since the manga releases are monthly

@lyralyraa
yeh. TBH if I hadn't already read the LN I would have never picked up on the significance of the higher up ignoring the levels and would probably pass it off as isekai plot convenience lol

Ooh, we're coming up on some of the best fights in the entire series imo.

Dex-chan lover
In the wn the guy hero was pretty much a shittstain from the get go, weak willed and shy one, but already someone that would likely be drunk by power pretty fast.

Here he seems a bit more relatable, being given the eye without honestly wanting it at this level, and actually wanting to stick with the small harem he already has (which can still be detestable considering it is born from brainwashing but still).

He is weak willed, but not to the level of the wn if memory serves.

Dex-chan lover
I read the LN but to this day I don't know why that crazy hates hyumans. I mean for the most part it is understandable but since this is a story they usually have a reason for it other than simple reality.

Double-page supporter
Tbh, I really just want to see our MC beat the shit out of everyone, just once, then I'll be satisfied..... for now. Can't wait to see him smash that dick of a hero's face to pieces.

Dex-chan lover
@traveling_chef it's not due to the influence of that world, Limia Hero has always been the kind of person that goes on to be a doctor with a perfect record of patients, since she doesn't do anything remotely risky, and definitely drops anything that could fail. You see it in one of the extra chapters, where she forfeits a match in a martial arts tournament, because her opponent is slightly stronger than her.

Fed-Kun's army
That piece of garbage trashmoki, i cant wait for that one chapter when Makoto grabs his face and crashes it into the floor

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I hope ...
they dedicate an entire chapter for the Makoto Empire route dream, and the trashmoki curbstomp later on.

tomoki is still fine if compare him with hero from nidome jinsei

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh Tomoki. Or as the WN readers call him, Trashmoki.

He's not as stupidly handsome as I expected, but whatever. Let him collect his harem and get corrupted into an asshole.

Meanwhile...Makoto has his first day of school! :D

Dex-chan lover
every time I see the male hero (especialy after learning about his "special ability/skill") I get the fealing he will get his ass kicked by MC at some point in the future

Aggregator gang
@CountryMage I don't want to mess with anyone else's reading pleasure so I'll throw a spoiler tag on this
I meant her prejudices she develops against demons and demihumans wasn't some inherent racism of hers. it was after she had people, friends, that she had found in that world, killed by the demons that she started to develop actual hatred for them. before she was just moving under the pretenses the Bug set up and that, hyumans and the bug needed to be in power for that world to function.

after losing that swordsman girl to the demons( I could be wrong about this, it's been a hot minute since I read the novel) she began using the idea that "the goddess 'runs' that world and she has sided with Hyumans so their side must be correct" as justification for her hatred of Demi's and Demons. she even highhandedly tells Makoto that it is because of his sour experiences with Hyumans that he hates them and likes the Demi's more.

honestly, as an opponent, I feel she is the more "dangerous" of the two heroes because she can influence people with her natural charisma instead of using magic to twist the mind. she is also the type to twist and turn her problems so that it makes her the "right" one and it allows her to carry out her holy crusade carte blanche.

whereas Gritonia's puppet is just a kid who got bullied and decided that of course, if it happened to him then "Might Makes Right" but doesn't have any of the natural skills or charisma to pull off the same feats as Limia's hero or Makoto.

@0neDragon About that...
He does. Pretty damn badly in fact. He wanted Tomoe (seeing as she was immune to his Charm ability) and Makoto promptly shut him down, when he offered several of his own women in exchange, with Makoto saying not only was it not a fair trade, he never saw Tomoe as a "commodity" to begin with. When he tried to use force... Suffice to say, Makto used 1% of his full power and Tomoki got absolutely demolished. This will then lead him down an ever darker path, as Lily then suckers him to undergo human experimentation to get stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread