Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 51 - Goddess Knows...

Fed-Kun's army
@yldDavid That's not suspense. Suspense is when you're anticipating something possibly happening. It does sort of ruin the surprise. From a story board perspective I think it would have been better to unpack the battle in after
the MC gets dragged into it by the goddess, since apparently some people can't care about a battle until it involves the MC.

Also it wasn't a good choice to cram in Hibiki's the wacko rationalizations Hibiki gives
Makoto after waterfall asks her to constrain him.
here as an internal dialogue. It changes her character from 'manipulative' to 'dumb'.

Dex-chan lover
Hibiki is very naive. Why would the hyumans make the demons their slave? It's a battle between 2 species, the end would be the eradication of the loser not the slavery of them.

@Koikoi that's not usually how it works. Just read some human history, it doesn't matter where you're from and who you are, as long as you're defeated you'll have to obey the winner, that's how wars work.

Dex-chan lover
@Koikoi nah probably the warriors will be killed, but the humans would rape the women and use the children as slaves, after all its spoils of war (not saying its good just saying its how it tends to turn out) slaves make good incentives for common soldiers after all... take a look at ancient rome or greece

This chapter got me really pissed at the heroes(antagonist? More like, trash?). I guess the author did a really great job pushing emotions out of the readers

I rly didnt get why the male "hero" is the hero, he just care's for himself and his helpers just couse they are his sex slaves. And from the moment he got isekaied he started to think the same as the people from that world(basicly a puppet that will be bisposed at the end).

this shit is boring. coming back 5-10 chapters later. i could give a shit about what's going on with the other heroes.

harsh, i know. it would be great if the author was able to convey the story and overall message in a summary fashion with the earth supporting-character arcs and quickly tie that back into the main story arc. some novels do this really well while most do not and bombard readers with too much information that gets lost.

I noticed that manhwas are really good at communicating the story with less text.

anyways see you guys next year. that's probably when we'll see MC again :)

BRING BACK MAKOTO AND FRIENDS!!!
I dont like the supposed to be heroes stories.... Its boring and not fun 😭

Tomoki's trashyness never fails to impress me. I cant wait for the plot to start taking a dump on him eventually.

Double-page supporter
I really want the next chapter - it's when suspicions about the goddess begin. (or the chapter after the big fight)

ugh i cant keep up with this manga .-. who are these ppls anyway... i hope author more focused to mc story

Aggregator gang
@SkDayVen
This "Hero" dude isn't chosen as a hero because he qualify the Hero quality. The goddess just choose him because of his beautiful face. So yeah, his personality is trash.

The 2 "heroes" are important characters in the story that will stay relevant enough for many more chapters, these chapters that focus more on their pov are necessary to the plot in the way that it describes and builds their characters and personality more, showing readers what are their ideals/motivations/resolve/approach/etc (like the perspectives of Hibiki the war and her ideals, and how selfish and coward Tomoki is and his way of treating people). The perspectives of the antagonists are important so that they aren't the bland "muahahaha I'm evil and I want to conquer the world" type of enemies, all the iconic villains we know like Joker, Thanos, Sephiroth, Voldemort, Darth Vader, etc have their own backstories and pov too. These scenes also lay down the groundwork for
future conflicts between MC and them, multiple times
the conversations they will have wouldn't make much sense if their povs are never shown then people would be like "why they suddenly acting evil, doing shits and fight, what are even their motives, the antagonists are so one-note and crazy it's stupid etc". I don't like these scenes too but I'd "loosely" read them anyway because I know they are still necessary and I'm invested in the plot. If people are impatient it'd be better to just read the novel, manga chapters are released slowly after all.

Anyway, IMO, Hibiki is definitely more of a stubbornly self-righteous Anti-Villain (no, anti-villain is not the same as hero, they do not "anti" as in "oppose to" villains too, feel free to google its meanings), but Tomoki is clearly just a self-indulged self-centered Villain (the goddess too). IMO, Hibiki is a more interesting antagonist than Tomoki. Though I feel like the concept of both heroes is a satirical jab at the common isekai mc tropes and cliches, in the sense that, in many stories the MC would stay good enough and use power for good in some ways approved by the isekai natives, but realistically speaking, the characters especially TEENAGERS who gain OP abilities after isekai'd are more likely to be either self-righteous and get themselves involved in influencing the world pushing their ideals (represented by Hibiki), or self-indulgent in making harems with force, conquering the worlds, do whatever they want without caring the consequences and may lose their consciences, moderation and self-dicipline along the way and get used by manipulative people (represented by Tomoki). It's more even likely the case when the characters are summoned to isekai by Not-good divine beings or Not-good beings/factions in that world that don't consider the personality of the summoned but only summon them for purposes like using them as tools for wars etc. Non-summoning type of isekai trope tends to have less of such situations though, but it's more because the stories are about the MC who's already designed as a good/neutral-aligned character in the first place, not that evil-aligned MC don't exist but it's just there are less stories written with such MCs.

Fed-Kun's army
I want to beat the shit out of that guy, would like to know what that bitch thinks of his looks after that

Double-page supporter
retard pretty boy, to be fair he is a middle schooler tho

And this is why i believe Miss Hero while not as worst as Mister Hero is no better either,. She also too simple minded with the idea that making the minority slaves is going to make the world much better. Does she even realize the repercussions slavery and discrimination had irl ? If she did she would understand how even worst it would be in a world where their goddess give them the okay with that kind of conduct.

Users who are viewing this thread