Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 51 - Goddess Knows...

Hoooly shit that worldview.

Most countries are now at peace, not because one of them conquered the other, in fact those countries are more likely to harbor deep-seated hatred towards each other, but because they formed mutually beneficial relationships. Not to mention that slavery does not go away at a fast rate. Even going from the advent of industrial slavery in the US to the fall of slavery would still be something like 200 years. And that's ignoring the preceding 2000 years of slavery. That slavery also fell because of a move towards humanism where we believed all of us were humans (something that was not believed earlier) and should be treated as such. This will not be the case where people actually do belong to different races.

Man does she make a good villain.

Dex-chan lover
@spiderbait Add to that that the Goddess pretty much demands everything Non Hyuman to be treated as lesser being and the Hyumans following that doctrine happily and without question ... integrating Demons into Hyuman society would never ever happen. That girl is blind.

To be honest, I only read this manga for makoto and co, hibiki is too hyuman supremacist and self centered kind of person, for tomoshit fuck him, he think he is the OP-est kind of hero and catch the gurls all he want, his personality is too bullshit to be true, even watching trash and maggot far more interesting than reading his line

Can we get back to our regularly scheduled program? WHO GIVES A SHIT about these ppl???

Dex-chan lover
i always had a different image of IO in mind, but well, troublesome Bug intermission starting

@KAFi
I'd say at least 1-2 more chapters without out MC, 1 chapter dedicated to his entrance (optional), 2-3 chapters devoted to the fight, 1 chapter aftermath. Assuming it follows the WN completely

Aggregator gang
@spiderbait - well the current govt. of japan omitted/downplayed a lot of their war crimes back in ww2 in their history textbook. I can totally see where this author sheltered views come from

@RhythmiC
Are they going to follow the WN completely? Because it honestly got very boring after the Academy Arc (The fourth follower was interesting kind of...) and I really hope the author/editor went back and trimmed some of this stuff down. That is assuming the manga doesn't get cut right after the Academy arc like some manga I know XD.

Double-page supporter
I'm sure the goddess's people will allow the colored people demons to integrate, it's not like one of their core beliefs of their god is killing them off or anything

Dex-chan lover
@Wildfire Only on the surface level. KKK and racists are still in power, institutional racism still in place, black people still get killed by police for seemingly no reason other than their skin color.

the black haired hero is to naive as the goddes/human believes will probably kill them all the demons

Double-page supporter
Sooner they become slaves sooner they will be able to start to fight for their freedom. That is quite evil. First thing you would think of is peace or non-aggression pact, second one is freedom to civilians of enemies. Hero agreeing with such horrific actions really puts me of knowing that she won't get what she really deserves.

Dex-chan lover
There seems to be couple of WN readers, but its still nice to see the same criticism coming from manga only readers roasting the heroes.
That said it'll probly take two to three years of monthly publication to get past the 'Academy' and 'Kuzunoha war participation' arcs where all the meaty controversial shit are at.

Fed-Kun's army
Just when you thought "at least the heroine isn't massive git, unlike that hero" Boom, yes she is.

Aggregator gang
Hibikek wasn't exactly the brightest tool in the shed from the word go, don't expect a rich chick that had a straight path through life to actually understand anything.

I'm honestly starting to have a hard time distinguishing between all these characters. Also, the transitions between character points of view seem kinda rough and somewhat jarring, just jumping through perspectives.

Dex-chan lover
@VladDracul2 If you think South America is devoid of racism you've bought into the idea of racial democracy hook, line, and sinker. New research is coming out that calls into question that idea of racial democracy in Brazil. Then there's the extreme antisemitism in Venezuala touted most famously by Hugo Chavez. Also the strong racial tension in Guyana between Indo-Guyanese and Afro-Guyanese. Don't assume your personal experience is true of everyone in your country.

Users who are viewing this thread