Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 51 - Goddess Knows...

Fed-Kun's army
The two heroes are quite the airheads, is what I'm seeing. The author is really dragging his feet, though.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
Hibiki is amazing.....
The sooner the hyumans win the war the sooner peace returns. Demons? Their role in life is to be oppressed. Why? The Goddess wills it and she’s omnipotent. She is law and governs the world, it can’t be helped it’s just the way things are. Better to follow the world order anyway. Less death, so what if they’re abused, raped, and tortured they’ll live and that’s better then prolonging a war that couldn’t be won.

Someone please tell me she’s killed horrifically or at least placed in a similar situation as the demons. I want her to have a mental breakdown.

For those that are having trouble digesting the two "heroes" don't worry that's the point Hibiki is a naive girl that have lived all her life in a bubble and as such can only see the trees in the forest.
She will grow soon out of it though
On the other hand Tomoki is just brat that was given powers and free range to what he wants in that vein is actions understandable since the goddess
bug
and Lily are just feeding his bad behaviours.
He'll get what's coming to him... more than once

I have to admit that while the series feels a bit slow the WN is actually A LOT slower so I'm fine with how the events are playing out I actually feel like the manga is going surprisingly fast xD
Also loved how they portrayed the demon army especially the details with the armors.
The extra anti cold padding to protect them from the gruelling weather is just a great way to worldbuild

Sorry @VladDracul2 but WHAT?? South America as a whole is a nest of racism and classism, I would know I live here and have friends all over the continent.

Double-page supporter
Um, what? What is that girl thinking? She's so naive it's annoying

The other hero is worst. He's leaving his soldiers coz his beloved princess might be in trouble

Smh can we get back to our MC already

Uuuuuh, idk what's going on anymore ._. No idea who is who, where is MC and other main characters ?

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one just kinda flipping through this section and just getting the "gist" of what's happening and really not caring?

Double-page supporter
@Rand564
You're not alone. I'm feeling more and more like Mio and longing for Makoto XD

But I'm still reading everything because the translator worked hard on it.

It just triggers me, because that sorry excuse of a hero is willing to abandon the very soldiers that look up to and trust him. Just so he could go drink milk from that bWordy Princess.

Reminds me of myself and my ex

(I know no one asked, but imma just put it here)

Dex-chan lover
In really like this story but it suffers from the same problem Overlord has, the focus being removed from the MC too much.
Onepunchman could have the same problem but even when the story is focusing in some other character it relates to Saitama in some way.
this battle right now, for example, is basicaly filler and has nothing to do with Makoto but they show it like the reader would care for these two in any way when both are pretty annoying character. Worse is that the author does it a lot and it just takes from the story, not only in a narrative view but also in the enjoyment of the reader.

@PlannedCoast91
Except that his decision was the correct one...
Stop being emotional and remember that they are at a war and that the "hero" is an "ultima weapon" send by the Godess. His suvival is paramont and fighting in disavantage is stupid anyway.

Dex-chan lover
What Solaz said. If the Humans win, their goddess will make them do the extinction route. Afterwards the religious propaganda will paint the demon race as even more barbaric and cruel and then, some centuries later, as unintelligent animal like monsters, that ate babies and souls. It's rather easy for an immortal goddess with brainwashing magic at her disposal to do that. I just can't believe that female hero is that naive, even so she should know Earth's history to some extend. Ethnical cleanup is a thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Raven23
Here the ghist of it:
This chapter is following the other 2 people that were taken with Makoto to this world and showing their first battle against the invading demon forces, it doesn't matter much so it is understandable that you don't know who they are just kow that the blond guy with a spear and the black haired girl with a wolf are the other two japanese people.
While this is happening Makoto is arriving at the academy city he was travelling to and Mio/Tomoe are in the seaside city close to where the dessert is.

Dex-chan lover
@XionXD
While I can understand you view South America is far from how you describe it, at least in Brazil (which is more than 55% of the continent) it is not and neither is Chile for the most part.
But hey, I'm not going to try and take you out of your delusions just can't let wrong information like that go undisputed.

Dex-chan lover
@Kefrayba
Still they are arguably better off then they would be in a forever war.
The part where she is naive is thinking the goddess is a good deity, and is not just gonna order an ethnic cleansing as soon as the war is won.

Dex-chan lover
As you can see He's Trash before his downward Spiral.

Everyone~ please keep referring to him as such!

Meanwhile Hibiki has the qualities of a Hero.

Dex-chan lover
@Wildfire Hibiki is aware that the Goddess did not meant what she said to her when she was summoned. But I suppose Hibiki also wasn't aware of the Goddess' inner thought process.

My problem with Hibiki's thinking was that she looks at this from the point of privilege. She hardly ever struggle at anything she did, until she came to this world. She decided the fate of an entire race without really understanding the oppressed POV.

Basically, she want to asked the people who were already hurt and suffer to sacrifice themselves some more for the *hope* that future generation *might* get better. Something that she herself would not be around to ensure the brighter future will defo happen.

In short, No.

Anyone actually cares about them? I have a hard time coming back and have to force myself to continue whenever they swap to the "hero" side of the story. Honestly can't give a crap about the chick or the hero dude. They are so conveniently dumb it hurts.
Might as well just save us the time and summarize what they are up to in a page or two every now and then. There would also be a bit more suspense if we didn't know both sides.

Dex-chan lover
@yldDavid hero girl is a good person in the wrong place. hero dude looks like he's more concerned about his harem than thinking normally. so i hope that MC and hero girl will meet each other since they knew each other

Dex-chan lover
Those heroes PoV should finished in a chapter though, there is no need to exaggerated story about side characters.

Users who are viewing this thread