Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 53 - The Disappearance of Misumi Makoto

Double-page supporter
Makoto, Tomoki, Tomoe. What's with this author's naming sense? I can't even remember the MC name.

Raw are already out and there's a transcript translation if you guys are really desperate to ready the next part

Dex-chan lover
So... The Goddess, after seeing the mess her "heroes" are in, kidnaps Makoto to deal with the demon even though she ditch him to die in the wasteland?

Dex-chan lover
@vonisme As a fellow time traveler
That is definitely not a spoiler and it's definitely not the rumoured dragon slayer that attack him in the last page

@vangoz Probably makes sense if you're Japanese and used to those names. I mean if people can handle Louis Lane, Lana Lang, and Lex Luthor, they can handle Makoto, Tomoe, and Tomoki.

Double-page supporter
@wilddeath thx for the info but I know the main characters but I don't remember about the other characters. I know the long black hair is the isekai hero/heroine? but the others (including the demons), I have long forgotten them.

Dex-chan lover
.............................. I wish some chapters would have labels with "DO NOT READ THIS UNTIL THE NEXT ONE ARRIVES!".

@anzuda
I think the bug goddess just saw a opportunity to try to have the MC killed by demons (Or whoever those ppl are i cant remember) and threw him there to make it look like another hero

I'm guessing that's the other dragon and she wanted to fight him.

The Goddess throwing him into the fight to try to sacrifice him instead of losing her heroes makes a lot of sense and is what I thought at first, but why wouldn't she throw him where it mattered then?

Users who are viewing this thread