Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 53 - The Disappearance of Misumi Makoto

I wonder what happen if makoto remove his rings that supposed to contain his power. Will it makes him to go Super Saiyan?

Fed-Kun's army
@Dregor24
look for it yourself (lol)
but
if you want it so much
you can look it at Arc 3
Chapter 74 (WN)

Dex-chan lover
i'm so happy the novel was picked up by the author again and receives update regularly again. :D

Double-page supporter
So MC is the card the goddess doesn't like but play anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Is the Web Novel even worth reading? I enjoy the general theme and tone of the Manga, and the art isn't half bad, but I feel like I'm lacking a greater context, as well as certain parts of the story.

@dontfearthereaper it's pretty good as far as webnovel isekai go. if you're able to tolerate other isekai bullshit, it's fine. you also can avoid the majority of the tomoki/hibiki stuff by avoiding the extras and just mainlining the story, they're still there of course but there's a lot less of them.

some real fucked up shit happens in it and also boy, you are gonna hate tomoki more and more as the story goes on, not that he doesn't absolutely deserve all of it, and
the comeuppance is delicious

Dex-chan lover
Another chapter, another round of pathetic whining by a bunch of people who can't be bothered to read the entire story, and then get upset when they don't understand what's going on. You have no one to blame but yourselves. If you don't like how the author is telling the story, then just stop reading period. The author has zero obligation to tell the story the way you want, and somehow I doubt he's suffering from doing it his way.

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 well chapter 315 of Web Novel comes out and it sad to say it don't happen D:

man i want our MC bitch slap the goddess so hard his slap send her to other dimensions

Dex-chan lover
@AMetroid
Root is not the origin of dragons on that world, just probably the oldest living one,
on account of killing and eating the powers of the rest.

yo i cannot wait for the next chapter!

i see that chapter 54 in the raws came out 6 days ago... time to learn some japanese somehow

Dex-chan lover
@Captaininvitcus

Well, now that it's summer, I've got time to read it, so I'll give it a shot, and see what I think.

Thanks for the help.

Aggregator gang
i want to read the novel, does anyone know what chapter this manga in the WN?

Users who are viewing this thread