Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Decisive Battle Of The Greatest Freaks

Fed-Kun's army
people here calling his moves stupid and his expression unrealistic while reading manga with magic, come on wtf, killing people without a good reason is really fuckin retarded, these people are really a sociopath. he's not a super-soldier, he's a fuckin kid with some exceptional ability, I thought all of you already saw how he broke down in the last few chapters because his friend is killed and here y'all shitin on him because he's a "beta" cant act like an "alpha", "if that were me I would killed them already" and some stupid shit. if every single character is "alpha" its fucking boring, its the equivalent of mary sue.

These people kind of people who only enjoy a story just for the flashy fight and not the character themselves

as always the writer manages to completly spoil the battle with an unending and boring conversation, i mean c'mon EVERYBODY knows he is strong enough to steamroll them and he still keeps crying everywhere, jesus such a simp.

Fed-Kun's army
@maelstroon go read the novel translations.

kind of a plot hole. I forget if they addressed this in the novel, but the goddess's power is what lets the heros (and the MC) understand language. with the power sealed, they shouldnt beable to communicate with other people. Thus, after using the goddess sealing magic, the one "gift" that Makoto got from the goddess, (his ability to communicate with monsters) should have been removed making him unable to talk to the
Dragon
non-human boy.

Dex-chan lover
... 26 pages a month are painful
so so painful
he didnt try to clear his name for how long...

Dex-chan lover
And so the weighted clothing comes off.
The manga doesn't really convey how much he just wants to escape, nor does it really make it fell like he's been cornered with no way out.

@Rud3us True. If you've never been in extreme pain it's hard to comprehend how much it interferes with your ability just think.

@nightmare1151 This chapter ends right where chapter 75 WN ends.
@kira15

@dontpickonme
To cut it short, fight happens, these three all live after Sophia tries to drop him from high altitude, but he takes the free-fall opportunity to escape while dropping a flood on them as a piece of harassment and incidentally wiping out the army (without even realizing just how powerful it is).

Well. He tried. Would jumping on the webnovel from this point be a good idea or has the manga omitted stuff due to format constraints in earlier chapters?

Double-page supporter
@maelstroon sure

talking fails, MC is still hurting from the fingers and hands, after failing to talk his way out, he starts taking rings and starts hitting harder,
Lancer and Sophia get nervous and on edge, they fight, sophia has an ability via Lancer to teleport to blades put in position, she uses this to fight. after MC defends and attacks some more, Sophia uses the teleport ability to travel to one really high in the air and send MC there before getting back to ground herself believing MC will die from fall, MC gets too pissed at them and sends them a farewell gift before he teleports out trough mist gate as he now alone. the gift is a fireball bird spell infused with one of his rings as an arrow, this is meant to be a farewell with harassments, he launches it to the ground aiming for Sophia and lancer and the Army they are with by chance now, and goes back to Asora. in the ground Lancer notices this and panics from the huge mana tells sophia to prepare her best defense. fire arrow bomb hits, creates a crater, lacer and Sophia barely made it, no more army.crater later on becomes a lake rich in mana, where there is said the DEVIL came and blew up both armies .
Tomoki and Tomoe meet each other while investigating this sudden lake, MC doesn't know he crated it.

FUCKING FINALLY. My god, it was so annoying seeing him sitting there watching people talk about killing him for siding with his goddamn enemy. I'm still pretty pissed that it took him THIS LONG to FUCKING TALK. Like I get that the author would have made them not listen to him either way, and they had reason to believe that he is working with the goddess, but knowingly fighting people just because they misunderstand your allegiance and doing NOTHING to clear it up despite having not only a means to communicate (the magic stuff) and knowing what the misunderstanding is, when you've got no intention of fighting them is just stupid and incredibly irritating. He was full on attacking people who he actively knew he shared a common goal with for no other reason than he refused to even try communicating until later.

Fed-Kun's army
People forget that mc has no combat experience and is, in the truest sense, a pacifist. (for now)

He is a atomic bomb but can't trigger it.

Users who are viewing this thread