Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Decisive Battle Of The Greatest Freaks

What really!??? They're gonna waste a fucking chapter on a manga that comes out like once a year! FUCK ME

A chapter only comes out once a month or every two months and in recent chapters, the plot moves extremely slow. I completely forgot that his rings were limiters and here I was wondering this whole time why the fk he is so weak when he's actually op af

Aggregator gang
Finally focusing about the main reason why this is popular,not those useless side character hero arc that nobody really cares...

And honestly these two arrogant turd deserve to die, no excuse whatsoever. Even if they mistaken him for an enemy, its their fault for not letting him explain and one sidedly aiming to kill him.

"He was ready to kill a person. Im sure he was ready to risk his own life,too."

-Main from Ascendance if a
bookworm

Group Leader
What a fucking boring chapter, they fucking talked non-stop about the same shit again and again.

Double-page supporter
@Capt_Gigglepants @TUSFthe blessing the ring removes is actually the war blessing she bestows. its been explained when hyumans war with one another both sides asks for a blessing that will give one side a 2 times power buff and debuff the enemy by half. typically the victor (in hyuman fights) is decided by whoever gets the blessing. when it comes to fighting demihumans or demons, however, the Hyumans Always get the blessing and the demons/demihumans get the debuff. that's why it didn't affect any of their equipment

The demons developed the aria and rings to remove the blessing and the debuff so that they could fight with their natural power and the hyumans who were used to fighting with the 2x power would be severely weakened

also
she never actually gave Makoto the same language blessing as the Hyumans. when he first came to this world she originally gave him something called “Mastery of Words’ Power” but removed the "common language" from it so he can speak and understand anything BUT common language

this is an exchange with some spoiler people who visit Makoto for spoilers reasons in chapter 169 of the Webnovel and it contains some big spoilers that haven't been touched on so read with caution.

「So? What’s going on with Makoto?」(Susanoo)

「He’s close to death. In fact, it is surprising that he is not already dead. The surface tension is such that he is just barely staying alive. She is even a goddess with the power of creation; what a fool. She just pushed the “Mastery of Words’ Power” into an ordinary person.」(Daikokuten)

「Mastery of the Words’ Power?」(Makoto)

Could he be talking about the power that lets me understand language?

“Mastery” sounds pretty cool, but…

Also, it seems I really am just an ordinary person.

No wait, if I’m an ordinary person on Daikokuten-sama’s scale, I might actually be quite an amazing person.

「It is commonly known as one of the powers that grants understanding. It is a power that lets you communicate with anyone. It is a “rare” power that only a few great men hold.」(Daikokuten)

「I only asked the goddess to make me able to speak with hyumans, it is not an amazing ability like that –」(Makoto)

Ah.

Actually, the power I first got from the goddess let me communicate with everyone other than hyumans.

And then, I asked her to let me communicate with hyumans.

Which means that I can now communicate with everyone.

「I see. That girl is good at finding shortcuts. Indeed, if you remove the ability to communicate with even a single species from the “Mastery of Words’ Power”, it becomes a normal understanding ability. What an underhanded method.」(Daikokuten)

Dex-chan lover
@TianYue203 They are not even limiters. They siphon off his excess mana so he does not scare the entire world shitless just from sheer force of presence. In the earlier chapters he literally oozed so much latent magic power that Tomoe and Mio likened it to multiple demon lords just suddenly popping up, and even learning to suppress it just removed "the weakest demon lord".

He could still technically use the rings as a battery by tapping into them, but he's removing them to become more obviously scary and throw them off their games.. Aaaaaaand for other reasons which you will see next chapter anyways.

Double-page supporter
@Sweet_Seats
They've sided with the Demons, whose objective is the annihilation of all of the humans, because those humans worship the Goddess that despises Demon and beastfolk.

In case you hadn't noticed, they're LEADING AN ARMY OF DEMONS to sack the human Kingdom of Limia. They're just a little north of the Capital city's walls, about to face down the kingdom's army; then a human literally shows up right in front of them thanks to the powers of the Goddess... How else are they gonna react?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Well at least we got some context. I like the dragon/mitsurugi. Look forward to the next one.

Dex-chan lover
dunno why you complainers are still reading this. I enjoyed this chapter, although there was the cliffhanger. There was plenty of content, to keep me reading for abit unlike tsuyokute new saga.....which has dialogue but hardly any pages....

Supporter
Remember not to pussy out and show them mercy. They are trying to kill you so they should be prepared to die themselves.

Ah is he done being a giant pussy?

Or is he gonna get angry, and come back into being a giant pussy for another tens of chapters again?

Aggregator gang
@MrMcNasty so you want the mc to be "understanding" and forgive them from almost killing him? He almost freakin died if he failed in using his arm to defend, it would be his neck rolling around if he didnt block it with his bare hands that was currently broken. The mc even tried to explain his side but nope, they were hellbent on killing him so instead of being a passive pussy pushover ,him retaliating is perfectly justified and fcking normal.

Users who are viewing this thread