Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Decisive Battle Of The Greatest Freaks

exactly, after blowing a hole the size of city and be named the "DEVIL" he STILL lets people trow him around and he STILL does not realize how powerfull he is, reading the novel you reach a point where you think "damn this guy gota be retarded or sumething"

Finally letting the restraints off... I wonder if they’ll be overwhelmed or run away, fucking hate it when they’re high and mighty.

Double-page supporter
@raidanzoup

not much changes, novel has more of the characters thoughts and dialogue flesh out but that really it, there are intermissions and such, but you can go back and simply read it as they are pointed out. the onl major change i remember is Rembrant not having done, or at least it is not told, about his murdering and plotting to gain his current position, and Makoto comes of more sociopathic? when it comes to battle and war/taking a life.

I literally shouted no when the chapter ended, it was finally going so good! Σ(゚口゚;)

Dex-chan lover
Thinking you are already won and then realised you are facing a army of demon lords combined in one person
Worst decision of their lives, Ever !

@Capt_Gigglepants Actually, ALL humans have a blessing form the goddess that gives them the common language. Our MC was given a corrupted version of this blessing, and I assume the Demon's spell simply doesn't work on the language-related blessing.

I knew it wouldn't progress anywhere but i still read it...
For fuck sake me...

Just like the start of the Arc, I can't wait for next chapter!
Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Now after he mops the floor with these idiots, he can go after that bitch goddess

Dex-chan lover
Makoto going Super Saiyan.
Can't wait for him to wipe the floor with their faces.

Fed-Kun's army
This fell off so fucking bad. This fucking pussy retard is just now taking off the limiters and fighting back? What the fuck have I been reading the last couple chapters this fucking brain dead author fucking wasting my time and ruining one of my favourite mangas with this retarded bullshit

legit this chapter was a time waster thanks for the TL but yer author made a waste of time chapter that moves the story by like less than 1% or even information wise it was just stupid as the mc spent most of his time not even trying to say anything

Users who are viewing this thread