Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Decisive Battle Of The Greatest Freaks

Double-page supporter
@Sweet_Seats his hand isn't "broken" they cut off like half of it. it's explained later that from the pain and blood loss he is not thinking very well during this whole fight.

@Treyon https://isekailunatic.com/2016/01/07/chapter-68-depressing-night/ this is before the beginning of the battle at stella fortress if you want to read from the beginning of this confrontation.

https://isekailunatic.com/2016/01/22/chapter-75-their-identities/ this is right when Makoto changes his armor to the red speed clothes

for anyone complaining either stop readin and find something better to do with your time or, GO CHECK OUT THE TRANSLATED WEBNOVEL~ theres lots of stuff and its leagues ahead~

Dex-chan lover
@Lanfear
>indigenous tribe shoots arrows at airplane, believing it to be an evil demon
>airplane drops a hydrogen bomb on them

It’s only fair, after all they tried to kill it 😒

Double-page supporter
@Sweets_Seats
Aww, look at you, making a giant assumption with no basis... If you only knew how little you know about this story.
You have less than no idea how this story is gonna go. I've read over 300 chapters of the web novel... This fight is ONLY chapter 75.

Supporter
You fucking idiot, you could explain the situation between you and the goddess better if you wanted them to understand

Dex-chan lover
So instead of the saying,” the gloves come off” it would be the rings come off in this case

Double-page supporter
This is getting really dragged out for a monthly manga. Will the battle continue until next year?

Double-page supporter
thanks for the TL!
little sad though there's pretty much no new information or progress. all we learned was that vampy kid is actually a dragon, that sure took a lot of pages to do.

edit: agree with other posters here, he's not even trying to explain himself

Fed-Kun's army
correct me if iam wrong but mc has 10 ring to suppress his mana...but when he got attack he lost atleast 2 fingers so why the hell did his mana doesn't scare the shit out of them when he litteraly lost 2 rings and now just removing one made full effect...wow just wow

Dex-chan lover
Get on with it already! They better not cut back to the fucking heroes and waist another month on nothing happening.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhh... finally! Some gaps in the logic, probably due to the author wanking too much, but at least we're back onto Makoto.

Dex-chan lover
@sintas22 the rings are connected to the suit via a chain to collectively store mana, he lost two fingers but it looks like the rings hung on. That's my two cents but I could be wrong

Users who are viewing this thread