Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 58 - A Draw, Or A Morning Without A Victor

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze the thing with Sophia
he taunts her that time, 'cause he was once again at a moment where he had it with the hyumans, so if you remember his fight with Shiki, Makoto in a fight is merciless. So as Sophia doesn't realize she doesn't have the power to touch him or that she's charmed while thinking she's the strongest, Makoto just laughs at her as he defeats her. (not sure if at that time he knew who her father was though, 'cause it could have influenced the fight too)

god, this fucking manga, always manages to keep me hyped and frustrated towards it at the same time for long periods of time

Dex-chan lover
I don't think there is anything mention about magic in the real world in WN though,it's more like he's barely know about it because of his dad's lightnovel which he mention when he just got isekai-ed.

Dex-chan lover
I too am naked. My clothes could not resist the strength of the magic of comfort.

Hehehe, the Goddess really fucked up big time by summoning the MC in the first place.

This is a major revelation to us web novel readers too, there was something in an extra chapter about his coincidental meeting with a spiritual healer that saved him from dying, but it wasn't this in depth, as I recall

It just hit me that the Goddesses is causing all this strifes and wars due to her favoring one species over others. The fact the she didn’t create this world and that she was just put gives me hope.

here's to our mc shattering the goddess's power, overthrowing her and therefore planting himself as the god of this world. let's hope this is part of the future. i hate this goddess.

Pretty sure the Mc will become the God King of this world later on in the story
Since at this point he has as much mana as a god and fucking created his own world that the goddess was unable to

Dex-chan lover
The bug goddess is just an overseer. If it continued, this world would die from the exhaustion of finite resources or energy, while makoto literally produces infinite energy just by practicing archery.

It’s very likely he becomes the newest God, when Creation is difficult for regular Gods, and he can do it while being mortal.

I wonder who made this world. Somebody acquainted to Makoto’s parents? Not only that, Makoto is specifically born to be a super-mana engine with his upbringing, so all of this was planned, wasn’t it?

@Tearsax there are things I'm curios about that flashback, but simply put I think it is showing that due to his weak body when he was young someone that was atleast mildly aware of magic came and saved him and that he did have an afinity for all elements, but it was weak. The way the healed him is basically they destroyed his ability to use wind in order to strengthen his healing ability, though I am wondering if he is resisting his healing magic due to being so close to death when he was a kid and that is why it doesn't work on him. On top of this I think this is also why his parents had him train so that he could live healthily and why they also chose him to go to the otherworld since the world that he had lived in was supposed to be a harder world to live for the body and soul.

I'm curious about one thing: is our MC Susanoo or Hiruko? The goddess Amaterasu seems to hate him so much, and according to Shinto whatchamacallit, Amaterasu hates Susanoo.
At the same time, in this chapter, he is shown to be unable to stand upright until he was 5-6 years old due to his own weak body, which is the same as Hiruko's story.

Who is he supposed to be?

Users who are viewing this thread