Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 58 - A Draw, Or A Morning Without A Victor

Dex-chan lover
I've been seeing people spoiling about the shitty hero... which I forgot his name... gets faced-slapped by Makoto around this arc...

So where is it?

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, what's with the shitty quality ? Even manga from the 90's looks better.

Out of all the characters in this novel, I hate that Tomoki guy the most; more than the Goddess. His charm skill is the worst! His character reminds me of those MC from other Mangas with Rapist characteristics, and when confronted with the truth they'll scream that they're the victim. I still remember the things that disgusting Tomoki did to those innocent girls' freedom in the novel.

This manga had so much potential, the evlotuon of the MC to become some sort of king, he finally starts killing, he knows he is op and still the author ruined everything in this last 3 ch in the classical isekai, harem manga style where the MC must be a retard until someone close to him gets hurt.

@parkourse
There's also the case of Tomoe. Fron the orcs' point of view or the humans (I forgot which one), MC saved Tomoe from Shin the Dragon, which is similar to how Susanoo saved Kushinadahime from Yamata No Orochi the serpent, right after Amaterasu banished Susanoo to the lower world because she hated Susanoo.

Tbh the "misunderstanding" plot development is a major letdown for me ... like fking hell you HAD to make him enemy of all non-monster races OF COURSE.

Dex-chan lover
@Kutabarie Actually it's that the scan quality of this group is bad. I shouldn't say this since they are at least bringing us the chapters but they suck at scanlating and redrawing. You can check other series scanlated by them they are all like this. Look at the chapters done by other groups you'll see the art of this manga is pretty neat.

Dex-chan lover
@Elcief_SSN @Kutabarie: The main issue is that the raws are of really low quality and smaller resolution (from the official source itself), making it hard to work with them. And, if you want better quality raws to work with, you would have to wait for the volume raws to come out and try to get the higher resolution ones.

The scanlation group probably isn't focusing much on the redrawing and cleaning aspect, because the end result won't be that good anyway, so why waste time (plus not everyone is an expert in redraws and cleaning raw images).

Fed-Kun's army
Makoto needs to now go to a church and pray. To send a message. "I dropped my guard this time, but if you f*** with me again I will kill every single hyuman in the area. Instead of reinforcing your people, I will end them. Men, women, children, not even their f*****g horses will escape me. Hear me, try this again and I will CARVE a price out of you."

Because at this point his only options to keep that dung beetle goddess in line are to hit her where it hurts or become a campione and I don't think he's ready for that second option. So at this point let's see if making the phone book a few hundred pages lighter doesn't force her to leave you alone.

Dex-chan lover
I dropped the novel version because
I was tired of Tomoki's charm power and the author's cringy way of having the characters react to it. I know the main character is supposed to be edgy, but blaming the victims for getting charmed when they literally have no way to defend against it, and then just assuming that they're better off dead instead of giving anyone a chance to heal, left a really bad taste in my mouth. As someone who knows people that have gone through traumatic experiences, it made me deeply hate the protagonist.

The manga version seems to have some differences here, so I'm hoping it'll go in a slightly different direction with regards to the spoiler.
1. what does edgy even fucking mean anymore
2. It's true he was assuming plenty of shit about them. on the other hand, he has no interest in taking them in or doing aftercare, and left to their own devices they'd either go into hiding, be effectively paralyzed from trauma, or, y'know. dead. Because tomoki's still running around unfettered.

If you couldn't see that coming by that point you weren't paying attention to the MC, all I can say. It's pretty clear by then that he acts only on his pet peeves and on his in-group.

Users who are viewing this thread