Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 62 - Red Ball, Blue Ball, Yellow Ball...

I think mc exchanged iq for strength. He’s too op to struggle against anything except controlling his own strength but on the other hand he’s dumb as shit

Fed-Kun's army
@NwonNu He's honestly more apathetic to everything. Notice how he is turning more into his servants. They live forever and don't care about things except for their boss.
IF they get annoyed, they just destroy it. He is essentially becoming them

Dex-chan lover
People complaining the guy is OP when he literally got his ass kicked just a few chapters ago and had to port out. Yes he's clearly OPman. And Clearly an exam meant for teachers should be difficult for a guy that was punching a dragon 2-3 chapters in. Sigh.

Some other people who think they read the novel talking about whats out of character and "edgy" clearly reading diagonally. Sigh.

Yea btw guys, there are humanS and other existences that can kick his current ass. So ... you know ... maybe dont make assumptions based on limited information, limited imagination and other isekai ?

Fed-Kun's army
Huh? I don’t remember the assassination attempt during the exam in the novel....

Double-page supporter
This MC is so retarded it hurts my brain. What is this? A comedy?

@XNovalX
yes, this is largely a comedy outside of shit hit the fan moments, and in the shit hit the fan moments from an outside perspective it's still a comedy.

Dex-chan lover
I get that the plot is he's too strong for the hardest test, but it'd be really funny if he was actually just color blind and using the wrong attacks.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, what a loser. Imagine if he pats a non-monster person on the back to encourage them. He would shatter the person's spine, crack the ribs, and explode the lungs. What the heck kind of guy can't control his own strength better than that?

Ahah, this chapter had some good moments. I really laughed at some points. Really eager to see what's coming up.

Nice I'm beginning to enjoy this again, thanks for focusing on the mc and him growing, though I don't get how he hasn't murdered a ton of people if he can't control his power

Makoto to the balls be like
"Do you know what a microwave is?"
You wouldn't get it if you don't read the webnovel lol.

@Kaarme In the webnovel they mentioned that he did do it too softly sometimes, They did only a little in the manga, though. (In this chapter remember the feather)

@xxxNothingxxx the magic ball thingies are more fragile than humans are. At least, the humans mc fought against. As for normal humans, I don’t think mc touched anyone yet nor used magic on them so the exact effects aren’t known. Everything else can probably withstand his touch and magic to a certain degree. It’s just that those balls are super weak because I doubt he can kill a human with just a touch. If he was that strong, then he should’ve overpowered that dragon kid and mercenary woman.
Overpowered as in he didn’t need to run away.

@IEatWater
I don't know.... I think Makoto has a brighter future as a landscaper, possibly sporting a nice beard while working.
I heard he is very generous at giving cities too, ignoring minor details

Double-page supporter
MC weak = complaining
MC OP = complaining

Mangadex comment section never cease to amaze me.....

lol

Users who are viewing this thread