Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Group Leader
Ironically, the current manga translation pretty much only goes up to the point I paused reading the novel. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, I agree with Supercheese on that. The chapters focusing on the other "Heroes" probably belong to the most boring parts of the story.

about 3 month ago, i started reading this,but i cant stand the mc, he's annoying af, he's op but scared at everything and wont do anything until he have to and also the one that leading the monster is the girl. f*ck that, pls tell me , is he gonna change in the late chapter , i want to read this cause i like the plot.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, I couldn't care less about the other hero's party...

Just give us Dragon-chan and Spider-chan!

Dex-chan lover
Those two 'heroes' are just both sores to the eyes. Makoto is the only gem in this isekai.

Aggregator gang
Huh...I don't quite remember the early parts of the story being quite this boring. But then again, I skipped anything that was labelled as one of the side hero chapters. I really hope they get to the big moment soon. I'm so ready to see that in manga form.

Dex-chan lover
I miss the usual crew but another view of the world is fun. Following a more fragile main for a bit isn't bad.

Fed-Kun's army
I think I heard that the new heroes gonna be
evil and shit later on? From the first impression at least, the female hero seems to be somewhat caring about her family and friends.
Could somebody spoil me please?

Users who are viewing this thread