Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Selfish i know but i wish these guys would translate this faster XD I just wanna see how he'll handle this next part in the manga. Im getting impatient XD

For russian version of the Title:
Your current translation is wrong.... - "Лунный бог, приключение и другой мир" - very bad translation...
This Title must be translated as this - "Приключения в Ином Мире, Ведомые Луной"
or this - "Ведомые Луной Приключения в Ином Мире" you can choose either... they are the same...
But you unfilial translation definitely is not acceptable....
Please change the name of the Title ASAP.....

Dex-chan lover
Feels like a year has already passed since the last chapter...

Uwah... sometimes illustrations really amplify the emotions that a character feels...

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax
Indeed, it just reached the climax!
I'm pretty thankful for them not translating it one by one. Most of them would be on edge (except us ln/wn readers) I believe lol

Dex-chan lover
@Arvadiel is the ln/wn well written and not machine translated? I noticed that spider tensei isekai is very hard to read and I don't know if that is bad translation or bad writing or both. Then Rimiru Slime tensei is well written and well translated making it a good read. I've been having trouble finding quality LN tensei isekai stuff

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax The WN only has slight errors, it is easy to read and understandable.
What about the WN of Death March? It's pretty juicy, and I had a good read in my honest opinion
There's also Wizard with the Flower Blades. An Isekai Broken Blacksmith
Dunno if you read these already

Dex-chan lover
Also, is Eris someone like a reincarnator? Because her behavior resembles Arisa's(desumachi) peculiar behavior somewhat

Not a single panel, in chapter 41, made any sense, didn't seem like they were tied together in any way, what is going on in this story now? Is there even a goal in mind? what?

@Arvadiel
there are several earth gods tapped into her head to see what makoto is upto. While they are using her they fill her head with random junk info from earth for funsies which makes her look like a retard lol

An update once every 2 months. It's better to just forget this manga exists and come back in 30 years.

I want someone to spoil the crap out of me... Someone, who knows the future, tell me everything that happens...

1. What happens to the MC? I hear rumor of something but don't know what happens to change him.

2. What war starts?

3. Will he meet the other summoned people? Specifically the girl (forgot her name).

4. Does he ever find out about his parents? What they were like and such.

5. Break down the story up ahead please... I'm dying to know what happens and the pace of releases is maddening...

Also, what`s a good link to the WN?

Users who are viewing this thread