Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

We don't have a reader, and we just post DDL links on our FB page.

Kind of weird they went for MS, nothing against MS though I've been using it for years and years. Then again MS also had a donation drive just for impatient scans not long ago, I wonder if MS and Impatient are the same group, don't know how many actually work on projects there since they never talk about it. I wish MS would update their site though, too spoiled by reader here at mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
Who knows what Robo and Uxtef think about this.
Personally I think Uxtef and Robo still holds some grounds on posting the release here in MD, seeing that ch41 in MS still has them credited.

Dex-chan lover
Was kind of surprising to see that mangastream started doing uploads of this

poor luck, since this writer stopped with the novel with no end, its will be a short incomplete series....i dont understand why some of these older series get picked up when the writer stops/quits writing since they gave up the story...well readers following along will just dissapointed but jp money grabs are high

Supporter
@bigstew00 are you certain it's been cancelled? Last I heard, the writer lost family members and was going through other RL complications at the same time, and so the WN was put on an indefinite hiatus. But that the will to return to the WN one day was still there. So has something new happened, or what?

yay the manga is picking up the pace ^^ ahh i just wish the WN would continue but hah~ the author sure going through tough time but i hope he/she continue this soon.

Cae

TFW you start reading the WN for op isekai shenanigans, and end up getting a commentary on the nature of bias in war
and like it

can anyone tell me to wih chapter of the light novel does the manga chapter 42 correspond please ?

I remember reading this part in the webnovel and it was really intense! well in my mind at least, when MiniTomoe died i actually felt angry and sad there.
Even if i wish for this serie to get adaptation from LN into Anime i dont think it a great idea atm... many in a few years :O just a thought.

Holy shit, that went from 0-100 real fucking quick. So we now know that there is a much darker side to our MC but due to his skewed perceptions of the world he's been isekai'd too and the world he previously lived in, his outlook on things were much more positive when it came to humans because the world he lived in stricly had humans, so he was looking through a rose-tinted glass pane.

Now I'm wondering if this event released his ability to withdraw his darker side and now if anyone threatens him, his village or his loved ones, he'll just turn off his moral inhabitions and eliminate at any cost. Fuck me, this chapter was genuinely one of the most powerful ones - if not the most powerful - when it came to how ignorance of another world/culture/system can severely impact ones mental image of themselves/others when said ignorance is shattered.

Users who are viewing this thread