Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

.....😱 just re-read this since quite a few chapters had come out since i last did, But holy batman the cliffhanger this latest chapter 56
sword-art-online-kirito.jpg

I think were in chapter 75 of the novel. You can read it at Readnovelfull, I tried putting the link to the chapter but I couldn't use my clipboard for some reason. But it's there, so yeah. That's all from me. Oh on the website there's a toolbar for the font and background theme, though I'm sure people who know of the website have prior knowledge, but...yeah...* Sorry I'm not good with this stuff😣* *EDIT* Really sorry I didn't know someone mentioned it already😣*EDIT*

From the RAW site:
Notice
The main character, Makoto Fukasumi, has disappeared, and the 8th volume of the comic will be published in late October! It will be closed in September due to book work. The next release will be on Wednesday, October 14th.

Any news on if this manga got licensed yet? I'd love to own physical copies I can read sometime!

@Kedluben
You know this is a manga, right? From Japan? Featuring a Japanese Main Character?

Every manga is from japan, but not every single author is bullshiting about it in it.

he should have shown his power from the start instead of being a submissive bitch
idk y most mc's in mangas have a habit of concealing their powers at times where he/she could have overcome that situation easily
and also i dont hate the manga (its just cause of the cliffhanger)

please give us the next chapter, don't abandon this manga I need to read it to the end

Dex-chan lover
i was wondering what was wrong, then i realized chapter 57 came out after 2 months...
nooooo

Users who are viewing this thread