Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Power Uploader
Yeee, anime adaptation!! Hope they don't make shi... Animation and cgi as was done with arifureta

Instead of begging for the releases to be faster like a bunch of leeches, go donate to the people translating this. It'll surely help them focus their time on this manga.

This was pretty chaotic. Not sure how I feel about this battle. It's all a mess but I guess it's supposed to be.

Dex-chan lover
My guy is the perfect example of a chaotic neutral. Just dont mess with him please and you'll have your entire country intact

I wonder why the raw showed up so late. Either way I can finally let out my inner Neanderthal with this latest chapter and get this off my chest...

YES. Good work Makoto! (Vague congratulations that doesn't tell people shit about what actually happened this chapter.)
A BIG FUCK OFF TO THE FOLLOWING:

[ul] Sophia & Lancer - who attacked without listening. Then listened and continued attacking. A small fuck off to their insults as well. [/ul]
[ul] Both Sides - Demon and Human. If they don't sign a treaty, they can fuck off. [/ul]
[ul] Any Opportunists - like that trash that got into the Mist Town and hurt everyone. [/ul]

And most of all...

[ul] That bitch goddess. - Throw him away then bring him back when its convenient huh? Clean your neck, cause the guillotine is fast approaching bitch. [/ul]

Average isekai manga,
OverPower but Simpleton and Naive MC

Stories just keep moving with or without MC,, most problem solved by plot armor or MC partners,,

Oh well

Users who are viewing this thread