Tsuki no Oki ni Mesu mama

Started out great, but just 13 chapters in and it's already boring for repeating the same joke over and over again :/

Maybe it'll get better in time

This is so cute and funny! It's a refreshingly simple uncomplicated manga. Definitely had a few chuckles. This is good to read when you want to be in a good mood.

I've been reading this in hopes that ML would be more sincere as the story develops, but he's actually become more of a dickhead.

FRIGGIN' RUNA. CONFESS ALREADY!

Being mean/teasing/indirect ain't gonna work!

I DID THAT ALREADY IN HIGH SCHOOL! 😤😤😤😩😩😣😣 My crush thought I disliked them! SO JUST BE UPFRONT, FOOL!

I kept putting off reading this manga cuz I'm one of those who doesn't like these kinda games like "I like you.. so I will tease you". It isn't as bad as I thought.
This is supposed to be a light comedy type of read. I personally enjoyed it very much. The story is very much cliché, but the characters and their reactions to any given situation are very entertaining and cute

Contributor
Hmm, I get that this is more of a SoL and comedy but more than Runa, I keep getting annoyed by Ayumu and her.....simple-mindedness. I guess I simply prefer female leads with at least some brain power to them otherwise denseness gets too boring too quickly. Runa's tsundere act is getting kind of old too and now we have the classic rival shtick that's supposed to force one of them (probably Runa) to finally make a move. Guess I'll stick with this for a while longer and see where it goes but if it continues to drag on like this, I'll probably drop it. There are more mangas out there similar to this one that are done better in terms of comedy and characters.

*clutches chest* UWAAAAH this is so cute!!!!
I usually don’t like mangas like this, but in my opinion this one is great, I like the characters and their interactions!!!

MD@Home
Don't let the genre-typical art and trope-y first couple of chapters turn you off-- this series is unexpectedly swoon-filled and funny! It's no Ouran or Nozaki-kun, but the comically sweet irony of the story afforded to us the omnipresent spectators to these two dorks is refreshingly GOOD.

It may draw comparisons to Takagi-san but I feel this title is closer to Kaguya-sama where there's equal-opportunity hilarity and love idiocy for both parties in each chapter. I don't even mind the lack of progression as its formulaic fluff is done really well.

This was such a pleasant find for me today. I have 3 work deadlines but I am so glad I read this today!

Users who are viewing this thread