Tsuki no Oki ni Mesu mama

Contributor
@Amazing_Retard @Haydrion101
Then it turns out
it was Runa in disguise all along (i.e. indoor sunglasses and a drawn-on 'scar'), having foreseen the dangers of Ayumu's lack of common sense when it came to one-upping him.

can someone with a good soul will suggest mang that is similar to this. this is really fluffy and i have diabetes

@fuyurette Kawaii Nante Kiitenai, it has the female senpai and male kouhai trope too but their vibes and dynamic are different from ayumu and runa; but still theyre adorable too

It's been a hot minute since I've read a good manga and this definitely went up to one of my top ones! The amount of "chase" we have so far isn't much frustrating considering that they're balancing it with humour as well. The typesetters had made the experience better though for sure!

i read this an instantly i'm in love? i was kind of reluctant to read it but it's really good, it's so cute and funny. please update soon!

I thought I've graduated from fluff stories and moved on to josei genre but this series just proved me wrong

if you would like to experience dokidoki high school romance again, do give this a try. fluffy & funny!

bad for my heart
bad for my health
been grinning so bad
i don't know how to express these fluttering feelings

I'm getting so much hate for this manga in other parts of the world and I don't get it. Some people take the story too much, feel "poor Runa" for whatever the development took place. Don't be. It is sad yes but not dramatic in a way. And I think we get enough sweet and laugh from the story because of what it is.

Contributor
@goronyanpai
I'm getting so much hate for this manga in other parts of the world and I don't get it.
naniFBK.gif

@justforthelulz
HAHAH, nvm. I'm exaggerating it a little. I just happened to hear discussions like in discord, most of their opinions were not very pleasant because they were too sympathetic for Runa. Cuz, well, I personally think this manga falls into gag more and less focused on huge romantics plot.

If you want to read a wholesome yet frustrating gag manga, then this is for you. If you're hoping for decent romance like me though, then stay away. I don't even know how this deserves the romance tag. Already has 24 chapters with not even a single progress. Everything resets every chapter. What a waste of time. Its not even that funny and most of the scenes aren't even that sweet cuz its just simple shit that's already been done so many times in other mangas. The thing I hate the most is how the heroine was written like a retard just to make the gags work. Its just so frustrating. Also, the male lead is supposed to be a cool character yet he's been chickening out for like 3 years. He should've have been able to develop some confidence after that long yet he's still such a wimp. Solid 5/10 for me. I don't even know how this manga will appeal to other people unless they like suffering while reading.

I'm gonna put it on hold for several months to see if anything happens that will make me improve my ratings but, as it is now, its pretty average.

Users who are viewing this thread