Tsuki no Oki ni Mesu mama

Fluff-fest.

If you're looking for something cute, read it.
If you're hoping for "decent romance" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean), go watch a sickly-sweet soap opera.

nhippppp, you said it yourself, it's a gag manga. (Not really actually, to be specific it's a slice of life romcom.) A lot of the scenarios are written with being funny in mind, and it does an excellent job at what it's trying to achieve. The interactions between the mcs are always entertaining too, which a lot of shoujos fail to do.

It's so gooood! I'm so happy it has been updatep, I was scared the translator had maybe dropped this manga, but thankfully that's not the case, thank you!

Dex-chan lover
This series is so refreshing for a shoujo. I’m always on the hunt for a good shoujo comedy and this one definitely fits the bill. Yeah, the misunderstanding gags are repetitive but the chemistry between the two main characters make it work. The FL is such a dense dumb dumb but she’s hilarious and so sweet. I love her so much.

I just finised reading all the chapters and I wish someone uploads the other volumes in English as well 😭 There seems to be currently 11 manga volumes in Japanese. It is such a refresing and nice read, I want more

Users who are viewing this thread