Tsukushitagari na Uchi no Yome ni Tsuite Derete mo Ii ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
I mean in his defense, he seems to have absolutely no idea that she would consider him a friend from the past, so her saying that would throw him off.

But other than that he might be one of the densest characters in any romcoms out there

Dex-chan lover
One word . . . . Bbbruuuhhhh

Still tho, thanks for the SL, ravengaaate!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And the story will end once he stops being a dumbass... because authors don't like writing stories about them being couples... no, it must be a story about them not being together and not admitting their feelings for some reason... -_-

Dex-chan lover
The extent that the author takes to ensure that they just skirt around the conversation of their feelings just to stretch this is crazy. They talk in a way that just edges around their intended meaning with a huge plausible deniability for their feelings to make sure there's always a chance to backtrack and prevent progress.

Dex-chan lover
10 chapters til the end. This started off pretty well but has since started a nose dive, they're probably gonna leave the actual communication and confession to the last 3 chapters

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka seems to hope this series will attract people like a black hole by the sheer, massive density of its protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Both of them should get hit on the head for their brain to start working, I am so DISAPPOINTED with this chapter I cant describe
fac3ca6b1a7d1543e8841c3518793390fdb6f1bcd4b1eb95b6129def1178bc59.jpg

Dex-chan lover
JUST ADMIT THAT YOU LIKE EACH OTHER ALREADY!

And it's not just him. If she'd stop dancing around everything and say "I like you" this would ALL be solved. I get that it's not "moe" and traditional Japanese manners for people to be direct about their feelings if they can help it. This is the culture, after all, that decided a book having a character say "I love you" was so improper that it was rendered as "the moon is beautiful tonight" in translation.

She says she wants to make her feelings clear then she doesn't actually say the thing at the core of her feelings. And he's worried that she might leave if she doesn't have a reason to stay with him, but he won't say the biggest reason he has to want her to stay.

I know it's standard manga plotting, but ye gods it's no wonder this ends in 10 chapters because in spite of the author writing all sorts of situations to move the plot along, they steadfastly refuse to actually allow it to move.

And on the flip side: oh my god, there's actually still 10 chapters of this glacial pace to go before they invariably wait until the last few pages of the final chapter to have them spit their damn feelings out and progress things.

I don't understand how emotionally stunted the expected audience is supposed to be to find this level of idiocy endearing.

Users who are viewing this thread