Tsukushitagari na Uchi no Yome ni Tsuite Derete mo Ii ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
1 chapter to go.
Also, he didn't say the gender of the person, did he?
Hopefully MC plows her next chapter then it jumps to months later and she's pregnant.
Let's add the tragedy tag and have her die in childbirth. Fuck, I forgot what series actually did that for the finale.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this just gets worse and worse. A new flashback in the second to last chapter, how did anyone think this is what the story needed?

I was on board with a dense MC and a FMC that absolutely sucks at communicating her feelings but come on, this is getting hard to watch

Dex-chan lover
1 chapter to go.
Also, he didn't say the gender of the person, did he?
Hopefully MC plows her next chapter then it jumps to months later and she's pregnant.
Let's add the tragedy tag and have her die in childbirth. Fuck, I forgot what series actually did that for the finale.

Thanks for the TL
There was a series that did that for the finale...? My god

Dex-chan lover
How do you say your name in English? WTF? :thonk:

Was it Katakana in the raw, like レコ vs. りこ or whatever combination of moonrunes she usually goes by (like 浬呼, 浬子, 季虹, 月琴, 鯉子, 百合子, 里子 or whatever, I CBA to search for the raws), and how the fuck would that even translate to speech in any way?

Dex-chan lover
thank god the next chapter is the last because holy shit how can he be so fckin dumb

Group Leader

Was it Katakana in the raw, like レコ vs. りこ or whatever combination of moonrunes she usually goes by (like 浬呼, 浬子, 季虹, 月琴, 鯉子, 百合子, 里子 or whatever, I CBA to search for the raws), and how the fuck would that even translate to speech in any way?
It's literally written in english, "...riko", in the raws

Dex-chan lover

My assumption was like with an English accent, since the way she talked came up.

Dex-chan lover
Man, i understand Utakata no Minato getting axed with open ending might've been out of his control, but i wish Keke Kitaya kept working on it, instead of wasting his art style on all this tiptoeing and dragging out :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread