Tsukushitagari na Uchi no Yome ni Tsuite Derete mo Ii ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
One of the worst romcoms I've had the displeasure of reading. Props to the scanlators for putting up with this. Props to the author for putting up with this, too.

Fed-Kun's army
Godammit I hate LN ads. I should have realised seeing the long title and stopped then.

Dex-chan lover
The story was REALLY slow with the progress of the relationship that I didn't expect a kiss in the last chapter. I see this is an adaption so I'm wondering is this a go read the source material ending? Anyways if people read my comment I say temper your expectations & the chapters are short so you can read it in a fast pace. Hope the artist gets another chance to do art for a manga since I like the cutesy style they did. Thanks for the translations.
I actually enjoy the artists manga and found this because they did the art, their original stuff is decent. One being straight up romance type plot.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, this is the end?
This does not make one want to read the novel for a payoff.
This does not feel like an axe, else it would at least force an ending with ending the misunderstanding.
There was no conclusion, nor the teasing of a conclusion at the novel. Just... "the end, with no end"

Double-page supporter
This shitshow is finally over i will give it 20/100 and even that feels generous when i saw that title i really thought we would get some middle aged man retell us storys about the wife or smth not smth like this my god but the trash i am i still wanted to see if it would move somewhere atleast but in the end it didnt move a single inch.

Dex-chan lover
HAAAAH?!!! FUSAKANAIDE!!!! You fucking end it without resolving the misunderstanding?! Are you fucking kidding me?! The kids isn't good enough damn it! I need the misunderstanding to be cleared up!! Wakatta Wa. Something needs to be punched.

Dex-chan lover
A, sweet story, turned go Garbage... Sheesh... So glad I can finally put it in completed

Dex-chan lover
There a lot of hate for the MC when all of this would have been solved if author made the girl say "the girl you wanted to go out with is actualy me. Also i'm in love with you for real and not as a joke."

But shitty author can only write shit it seem.

Dex-chan lover
xGNZjPL.png

Dex-chan lover
So I've gone and read the Novel. While it has a happy ending, which I like; as far as the whole series goes, it was disappointing. It suffers the same fate as the manga, or rather the same end: a hasty end. I expect the novel to contain more details but I feel like being disappointed once for reading the manga is enough. Don't waste time reading the novel because the manga essentially has captured all the info you need.

At first I was frustrated, over half of the novel is the MC being dense as fuck, always contradicts himself. This being a romcom japanese novel is kinda unavoidable so I endured it hoping to see some eventual development.

Well development comes and ends like lightning. There were 11 chapters total. The mutual confession is around chapter 9 and they spend the last 3 chapters with a confession date, a study session and a passing mention of the MC's back story. It ends with an extra chapter just to report that they (allegedly) consumate their marriage.

There's no further elaboration at all, the girl in flashback that constantly talk down to him? She exists just to give a half-assed memory recall, no explanation, no story in the present.

Overall, we got the ending we need, no frills.

Dex-chan lover
Like, i know this is a slog to read, so i guess it must’ve been a slog for the mangaka too since they have to put an axe ending like that.

Wow, even in the end of the manga the MC is still dense with that kiss.

My god don't let the author cook again. I like the art though and the only character I like is the FMC. Too bad I can't say the same about the story progression.

Dex-chan lover
Alright so, research post here. The web novel and light novels are both complete. webnovel here The LN seems to have cut out a lot of the faffing because it's only two volumes, this chapter was probably the end of volume one and probably represents a turn around for the story. From WN reviews it seems to turn into the fluffy romcom we were supposed to get once they actually started being honest with each other. The Artist's work that they also wrote can be found on Mangadex here and the Author's work that has a similar premise, but the MC is much more chad and his denseness comes from years of gaslighting can be found here. Hope everyone enjoys these other works that put the Author and Artist in a much better light.

Users who are viewing this thread