Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 14 Ch. 111 - Final Chapter

Double-page supporter
Good lord did that hurt. I had to take a break around 103 because I knew that it was going to hurt like motherfucker to finish this title and that I'd need to do it all in one day.

Thank you, author. I hope the anime and royalties make you rich. Thank you Dai and the other scanners who worked on this title. I hope good things come to you as well!

Dex-chan lover
That was so good.

Thank you author-san, and the entire team behind scanlating this. Without you all, we wouldn't have such a great story to read.

Now I need to reread this.

Group Leader
Moriya got married to someone and Keisuke gets to be a single grandpa. I think that's an okay ending.

Can't believe it's really the end. Been Following this manga since the first chapter popped up on r/manga. Really sweet and emotional ending, I love there isn't too much talking and letting us just enjoy the moments in their lives after Takae.

Thank you for all the TL work and everyone involved

Dex-chan lover
Moriya got married to someone and Keisuke gets to be a single grandpa. I think that's an okay ending.
I stopped reading months ago to wait until this finish to binge... but so... he didn't end up with his reincarnated wife? Although it would feel weird, I wanted them together again... when she turns 18 or something. It's honestly not weird if she was an adult and they got together in my opinion... age gaps do happen in real life afterall. I hate tragedies... so can someone explain if I should continue to finish reading? :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
thanks for your translation!!! It's been a rollercoaster of emotions, especially this last arc, and I'm happy about this ending!!! It seems like Mai's daughter resembles her mother a lot, good for them!

Users who are viewing this thread