Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

2 chapter in a row, nice...

the foreshadowing of Marika mom's still lingering for me, so im afraid something still will happen in future

And now we start the surprise age inappropriate yuri NTR arc.

Dex-chan lover
Konomi may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but does she look kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead?

Contributor
If the author wanted a real twist, the duo should come back and discover that somehow Shiori (glasses wingwoman) has unintentionally gotten closer to Niijima.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this light-hearted chapter would be nicer if we didn't know about her current home situation. It's amusing how quickly Takae sniffed out their intentions, though.

Dex-chan lover
@Tersione
im still aprehensive, it feels like the author is gonna sucker punch our feels any moment now.

Group Leader
And then they both died in the woods and were never heard from again. The end.

Dex-chan lover
@boag Until the situation with her mother is taken care of, I don't think we can rest easy at all. The references to the story about the guy losing his memories about his past after reincarnating is very worrying as well.

@Tersione I don't really think the reincarnation without memory part was foreshadowing as much as much as a contrast to their situation, where everyone thinks the lack of memories is an ironic misfortune, while being faced with the situation in reality presents a lot of potential problems and sources of suffering.

Dex-chan lover
@Dombl Very interesting interpretation, especially if seen as a counterpart to their situation. But given the slight darker undertones of the story, I wouldn't dismiss the amnesia thing entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread