Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't know if this will end well...

Dex-chan lover
(The monologue at the end) Uh, that's a dark flag raised if I've ever seen one...

Dex-chan lover
Feels kinda like she's completely forgetting about her crazed and fucked mother

Contributor
Did this guy just fucking marry a girl who’s still in elementary school

imagine your wife having a 18 year old body when you are in your 50's

Pls be a happy ending Pls be a happy ending Pls be a happy ending Pls be a happy ending Pls be a happy ending Pls be a happy ending

Dex-chan lover
@ColourMyAlphabet
Yeah, the suspense that shit is gonna go down, specially with the mom acting like she does, im afraid we wont get a happy ending.

Contributor
Man, it was such a nice chapter.

It's good to see him taking action now, and not being on his own world like in the beginning.

As cute as this is does anyone else feel this is incredibly wrong? Like interact with them but shouldnt they kinda move on with their lives without needing mom anymore in that form? Like especially the husband? Idk Im kinda getting Usagi Drop vibes from this shit now.

Dex-chan lover
Her face in page 9.
Such cute smug.

@LittleBuster1
I don't think so.
There was a story a few years ago about a woman that reincarnated. When she was 5 she asked to be reunited with her family and she passed all tests to see if it was true or not that she was the reincarnated wife.
Her family didn't accepted her because she was 7 at the time they reunited and what I know of the story is that she killed herself at the age of 9 from depression but it is unconfirmed is she really died.

Nothing bad has happened yet but, this is the most stressful manga I am reading. WHY?? Man, I really hope this doesn't blow up...

Users who are viewing this thread