Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, that time of the year again when the hypocrite normie opinions flood this manga

Dex-chan lover
nice ch but oh god that ending... seems like a classmate saw her so its about to get dumb smh

but yeah am loving how things are going and looking forward to more

Dex-chan lover
What an awful chapter. Both the father and the daughter are retarded. I feel like dropping this.

Double-page supporter
Well we all know that its not going to be that easy as her current parents are kinda fucked up in the head

reu

Dex-chan lover
>It's ok because she's a 40 year old loli

CKN

Dex-chan lover
reality is gonna hit them like a truck if the author wants to keep them in a real-life setting

Uhmmm... To be honest, it seems nobody healed in 10 years. They're just holding a firing nail, as we say in my country.
They must learn to say goodbye to each other and keep going, not get stuck in the past. It's very bad for them. They didn't learn anything from the pain...
Hope reality gives them a lesson and they start their own lives again. But, this time, with a proper goodbye.

Dex-chan lover
We have a decent philosophical conlfict (well, I hope) in here, "They need to move on" (kind of modern ethics) vs. "Once for all eternity" (kind of traditional ethics, e.g. Buddhism with its Samsara and Christianity with its God's matchmaking), don't you think so?

Hem

Double-page supporter
I'm fairly sure the story will hit them with some kind of tragic incident, "I recognize my daughter's hand writing! ", "Did you just refer to your niece using your dead wife's name?", a lost memories arc, or they pretend moving to somewhere else in Japan is like being on the opposite side of the earth.

But even if it does end up being a fluffy, my wife is reborn and re-marries me at 18, then how's it any different from from any other rich dude marrying 18-25 year old and then leaving their house, savings, etc to the wife?

At worst he seemingly has a good enough job that his reborn wife can freely study whatever college subject(s) she pleases without working until he croaks or if she feels like it. The exchange is that yeah, she might have to do the horrific task of caring for her husband in his twilight years.. Just like she would have had she not died before him in the first place.

dead character is miraculously reincarnated with memories and personality intact, giving them the potential for a superhumanly long lifespan, presenting a broken family with unique blessings and challenges, and completely overturning this world's understanding of biology and metaphysics

Commenters: "This relationship will never work, they need to move on with their lives"

Some of y'all are next-level cynics, that's all i can say. It's awesome.

It feels like the calm before the storm, and there are so many variables that can mess things up.
The co-workers and the reincarnated mom's abusive mother, are probably the ones that stand out the most.

Dex-chan lover
8 years huh? A lot of things can happen. It may work but the chances are slim. Honestly, the wife should've stayed away right from the beginning since she's a new person and not the wife from before. The husband is really bad at handling her loss and the less is said about the daughter the better. I understand how much they want to be together but the first thing they need to realize is that's not his wife anymore. That someone else no matter who her soul is. Conflicts will arise and seeing how the husband and daughter handled conflicts, it's gonna be a shitstorm of bad decision.

Double-page supporter
You know, at first I thought this story was going to be a simple comedy with maybe a little lewdness mixed in, but it's an honest to God nice story about a husband and wife who still seriously love each other. Even after death.

Dex-chan lover
8 years is a long time, what if he dies. Would she spend her life Alone with her daughter

Users who are viewing this thread