Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru.

i hope this is not the end of the journey for Marika~san and her previous family 😅

to be apart from your family......................... it`s painful 🤧

Fed-Kun's army
Not really a spoiler, but more of a speculation:
I can see a big "loser" flag on that OL Kouhai. Even if the dad doesn't end up with the wife, he would not choose her because his loyalty supercedes everything else.

Dex-chan lover
This won't put me on any FBI watchlist right?
Edit:
Good news:It's actually very sweet.
Bad news:Oh god this just got a lot darker than I thought.

I think this is hard to judge the characters even after reading up to 10+ chapters. It seems the story is walking a fine line between light stuff enough to keep you engaged and serious issues that make you rethink your views on what is right or wrong. I'm 100% against pedophilia "consent" (as far as you can call it consent for a minor) or not. But I feel like this isn't real life and if you suspend disbelief during the reading you end up with a very complex case of how far can love remain good ? He's not ever physically acting creepy to his wife. And even the hardcore eagerness to call her that or spend time with her is understandable if you feel how difficult the loss of a spouse is. I don't know how this is going to unfold but I feel the author did a great job at conveying attachment beyond death, age and society role. It's a challenging read in my opinion for people who don't just push pansexualism to the extrems already. I didn't know what to expect and I'm glad I gave it a try.

gotta drop. was a nice 1 ch but it just keeps going like its trying to jump the reader through hoops to like pedophilia or some shit. kinda gross

Man, this is the kind of manga that works as a really short series
something like They all move on, the mother loses her memories and lives on as a normal child
I don't see how they can end it any other way or keep the story going otherwise.

PS: the father is just cringe, fucking move on she's just a child.

> author tries to make a very wholesome story involving reincarnation
> plebs labelling it as pedophilia.
> in a fictional family-oriented story
I guess these western plebs are as worse as they get. Good thing Japanese authors doesn't give two fuck about them too much.

Dex-chan lover
@GothicRexterz Americans are generally a bunch of prudes and pearl clutchers, so it's not surprising a manga like this would make them uncomfortable. Also, I believe the people calling this pedophilic fuel don't quite get the story. The three characters have actually been put in a pretty cruel situation. It's unrealistic for them to try and take back the relationship they once had, and I think what may happen is all of them will learn that they must move on. What's gone is gone. It's honestly kind of painful to read through it.

Wow, what a refreshing surprise this manga is! Very artistic in the presentation of it's story which encompasses (so far) love, loss, acceptance, and hardship. I look forward to see how each of the main characters grow.

While I was pensive about the extraordinary setting of this manga, I can happily say: no, it's not a lolicon manga. Thus far (chapter 12), there has been no discernable effort to sexualize anything, really. Even the adult character designs aren't salacious which allows the reader to focus on their individual characters.

Of course there are many reactions to the titular character being a child, but I think the author effectively challenges what we see as love; something I think we've lost in modern times. That is, we equate love as being able to rub another person against our genitals.

To Keisuke (the salaryman) and Takae (the reincarnated wife), time and the feeling of being cherished are paramount.

It's quite clear the overall route that the author is foreshadowing and I hope that the mangaka is able to keep this story short and sweet.

Not a masterpiece, but really a hidden gem.

Really love what i see and read so far.
The psychological work around each character have a huge potential, and even if the comedy is here, there's a lot of depths possible for each one of them.
I'm quite curious about how the author gonna work with them.

(may be a)
i feel the rape coming and i don't like it
how can one protect a drawing?

@wadere

you got a point there,

i don`t like how the scoundrel is looking at Mai~san with those lecherous eyes 🤬

make the lady presentable in front of a man, and then he turns into a wolf in sheep's clothing
<make it be known that, i am very sorry if any of male readers on mangadex is offended by this comment 😴>

<i am only, and truly commenting about the scoundrel that appeared in this story, particularly,
Chapter 13, at the moment 😴>

i do hope nothing happens to Mai~san, she`s just about to break out of her shell and be a better person, please don`t let anything that will ruin her future happens

again; my apologies to any male readers that felt offended by my comment 😴

does she count as a loli.......this is one weirdly controversial manga.

Dex-chan lover
This just makes me wish the manga about the reincarnated loli mom updated again.

I don’t think she counts as a loli. She has the full mind and emotions of adult woman, she is not portrayed as childlike, innocent, playful or cute. She is, in essence, a physically stunted adult.

Users who are viewing this thread